Who has experienced an absent period after MC and what have the doctors told you?

SilverFair

Reaction score
For any ladies out there who didn't get a period for a few months after their miscarriage, I'm wondering what your doctors told you could be the cause, what you're doing to fix it and where you stand with everything now.

It's been more than 13 weeks now. I've had what I call phantom periods. 6 weeks after my MC I had some cramping and extremely light brown spotting (not a period). 9 weeks after my MC, I had spotting and some light brown/dark red bleeding like I would usually experience during the last couple days of my period. It was enough that I thought it counted as a period, but it was nowhere near like my periods used to be. Now more than 13 weeks after my MC, I still haven't had a normal period. I had one moment of brown spotting about 5 days ago (as well as a negative hpt), a sliver of red when I wiped 3 days ago and the tiniest hint of brownish color when I wiped today. Not really any cramps to speak of.

Can anyone please share their experiences? Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->