Who hasn't given their child the mmr?

I vaccinated LO with the first 3 set and I regretted it. At the time I didn't feel good about it but hadn't looked into it enough.
As someone else said I wished I had gone with my gut.

Now knowing a lot more, he wont be receiving any further. I wouldn't inject those into myself, so I am not into my son.

For those that have done research into vaccines, where did you start your research? I'm in the UK and have tried google as a starting point, but finding it really difficult to find any real information. I wanted to start with the ingredients in the vaccines (as I know alot have referred to certain bad ingredients), but just finding the manufacturers of the vaccines seems like an uphill battle.

Ox

For those that have done research into vaccines, where did you start your research? I'm in the UK and have tried google as a starting point, but finding it really difficult to find any real information. I wanted to start with the ingredients in the vaccines (as I know alot have referred to certain bad ingredients), but just finding the manufacturers of the vaccines seems like an uphill battle.

Ox

The Vaccine Book by Dr. Sears is one of the best for that desire. It list all the ingredients, pros, cons, why some parents opt out, and why some parents choose to opt in. As well as what doctors think about it and what the actual risk of contracting the disease is as well as the likelihood of getting the illness even if you do get vaccinated (you'd be surprised what you find there). He is pro vaccine, but he seems to present the information pretty fairly. Everything you read WILL be bias, but i felt he approached it better than most that ive read. It takes each and every vaccine, individually, so that you can see what exactly each one is made up of. I really liked that bc then i could pick and choose instead of it being all or nothing

Ox

In the US, the CDC lists the ingredients. Perhaps there is an organization in the UK that has that kind of information?

The Vaccine Book by Dr. Sears is where I started as well. Then I checked out other vaccine books from the library and read articles in an academic database. Thankfully, we decided when I was still pregnant and not after making an irreversible decision!

I joined a couple o Facebook pages, arnica.. Being one. Great mothers question vaccines is another. Also a good book is raising the unvaccinated child. :)

My son (And me, actually!) Have never, ever had a single vaccine (Except me, I had a Hep B at birth, which is great because now they are linking the Hep B shot to MS :nope: ) , and my son has never been sick once, minus a bout of Rosella, which was extremely mild and he now has immunity to it :happydance:

I have a compromised immune system as it is (Red hair + Eczema = excruciatingly low immune system) so I was sick a lot (Nothing serious, common cold, flu, et cetera, same thing as everybody else lol) but thus far, Isiah has been great :) (He also had raw honey since 2 months old, and fresh raw goat milk instead of formula, so that helped his immune system a LOT!)

What I am getting at is that, no, not ONCE do I regret not injecting mercury (Yes, it's still in there in the form of Thimerisol (sp?) ) , aluminum, aborted fetal cells, monkey cell tissue, etc. .. nothing good at all lol. You're not EVER compromising your child if you will raise them healthy. :thumbup:

Well, they removed Thimerosal from all required childhood vaccines in the US, but they replaced it with 2-Phenoxyethanol in some, which isn't mercury but it is very toxic. May even be worse.

It's still in "Trace Amounts" in the Tripedia brand of the DTaP vaccine,and in almost every brand of the Flu vaccine, sadly.

https://www.fda.gov/BiologicsBloodVaccines/SafetyAvailability/VaccineSafety/UCM096228

I chose to vaccinate after seeing my nephew struggling with whooping cough (i think) one time in hospital, I wasn't close to my SIL but the wee boy flatlined several times, has chronic lung disease etc. I know it's the exception not the rule but they told SIL this would have been prevented if she'd vaccinated. my LO was prem so I just couldnt take that risk even though I have several moral issues with it! I am still so conflicted but I couldnt live with myself when she is high risk for any illness!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->