Who here has gotten pregnant at any time from the pullout method?

justonemore31

Reaction score
I'm really curious I guess due to my current situation.

I haven't but I've heard of people who have

Give us an update of your test! It’s definitely not unheard of!

My 3rd child is the result of failed pullout. Very possible! I was in denial most of the pregnancy

Can someone please tweak these for me? I took the top one last night w barely any hold and saw what looks like a faint line at 1 min and then this morning with at least 6 hour hold and saw a line in 1 min. But my camera doesn't seem to pull much.

IMG_20181109_090715835.jpg IMG_20181109_084949426.jpg IMG_20181109_084616533.jpg

My 3rd child is the result of failed pullout. Very possible! I was in denial most of the pregnancy

So was there a malfunction or was everything done right? Me and my husband have been using the pull out method for years and only have been pregnant while trying

Same for me. I've used the pullout method for many years and only got pregnant when trying. I honestly believe pregnancy is only possible when the man starts ejaculating before fully pulled out, and that he would likely know if that happened.

So was there a malfunction or was everything done right? Me and my husband have been using the pull out method for years and only have been pregnant while trying
Well he was adamant that we were safe and it was 5 days before ovulation and as you say we had been doing it for years too but definitely won’t do it ever again!

I believe I’ve read scientific evidence that states there’s no live sperm in precum so it only fails if you don’t pull out in time. Like the others we used the pull out method for years and then the one month he didn’t pull out (and we literally only had sex once that month) bam - pregnant. But my husband is very good and always pulls out in plenty of time. Never any close calls. So I can see how the method would fail if your partner got carried away and a little bit went inside.

As for the tests, I’m not seeing much but I do believe you that there’s a line in person because I took two frer yesterday and I could def see a line in person. So light and hard to capture on camera tho. Someone else said they had trouble with frer always showing early evaps so I’m guessing it was that? I haven’t retested yet

Actually scratch that- I can see lines on your test. I think the lines are quite clear and it looks just like my test yesterday. Either we’re both pregnant or both being screwed over by frer. I’m not feeling hopeful for me tho! Haha

Ok not to get your hopes up but my frer yesterday looked similar to yours and today at 10dpo I just got a pretty clear line! I can’t believe it, id convinced myself it was just an evap!

Thank u guys.
Samanthatc, omg congrats to you I will be 10dpo tomorrow but DH wants me to wait a few more days to retest.the brown spotting I had stopped and no period.

Update. I been having alot of left ovarian pain and I happened to use the bathroom just now and when I wiped deep there's orange-pinkish discharge or blood. Not alot but it's there. After the positive tests and now this idk if maybe its a chemical? I'm praying not .

Those frer tests have indent lines that can be misread. They seem negative to me :(

Those frer tests have indent lines that can be misread. They seem negative to me :(

Ty for replying. Does this kook like an indent? These lines show up within the 3 mins so it's so confusing to me.

IMG_20181110_120355862.jpg

I see something but can't tell lf it's got colour or not. Keep testing over the next few days :)

Keep testing. If it's a true line it'll be darker in a few days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->