Who is 11/12 weeks along?

korrinalex

Reaction score
Following on from the 4/5 and 7/8 weeks thread......we are getting there girls!

How is everyone?

I am good....a few minor cramps and things, feeling podgy and not enjoying the larger chest whatsoever!

I have my 12 week scan tomorrow and can't believe I have made it this far. Friends are now texting me asking me to "booze free" lunches, even though I have said nothing! I still don't want to tell them tomorrow...keep feeling it might jinx it! Anyone else feeling a bit superstitious like this?

Hi Kor - im about 10.5wks... and its dragging by......

I have my 12wk scan next Monday. You going to Princess Royal? Me too.
But i think i will be put back a few days..

I dont really have any symptoms anymore. I have to eat first thing tho, which
ch i never had too before.

Just to concious that i dont want to put on extra weight... i put on about 3stone with my daughter - and that was horrendous.

I know, I keep thinking about the weight thing. It will be hard to keep it off as I usually have to work pretty hard at it anyway. When I'm at work it is not so bad as I don't have time, but I haven't been to gym since I got preg the last time ...last November!!! We just have to remember it's worth the extra pounds and they will go again.

Glad you don't have many symptoms...I am the same now...tiredness has pretty much lifted too, thank god.

I haven't even told my mum yet. Maybe tomorrow. Just don't want her broadcasting to the whole village like the last time. Nightmare! It's hellish when you are quite a private person about these things and your family can't keep their mouths closed!

so have you literally not told anyone?

Both set of parents know, my 3 best friends and my brother and sister in law all know. Other than than - im keeping stum!

My sister knows and she will be very glad to let it all out I am sure! I will tell parents tomorrow prob...and ask them not to announce it to all and sundry...here's hoping!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->