Who is finding it hard to keep secret?

Yo_Yo

Reaction score
I'm still way to early to tell people, and it's so hard to keep secret. One of my friends and I usually go out for a meal that involves wine. I'm struggling with excuses and having to lie to people!

Anyone else feel the same?

Yes! I told two people are work and the whole school seems to know :( people keep asking my boss if I'm pregnant. I am so bloated I look about 6 months gone half of the time.

I feel really sick and on my way into work. Just concentrating on not throwing up.

As for my friends, my best friend knew about my first MC and she kept asking whether I was pregnant, but has actually stopped now. Haven't been on any nights out as just back from holiday.

You can always say you have a bad bladder infection and can't drink as on antibiotics. Sort of close to the truth :)

Since I have had the two MMCs I am not telling anyone at all until I look mega pregnant and can't deny it :)

Im having such a hard time also! Ive even cancelled for a family party we have every year because I dont want to have to say no and lie 1000 times to wine lol. Its going to be a long wait for July :/

I can't keep my mouth shut. I've told most of the females I know, plus lots of family members. I haven't announced it on Facebook though.

Very few people know, but I'm now getting to the point where I just want everyone to know. My scan is in 10 days and will tell everyone once I've told ds. I've been off work with pains this week, and am definitely looking pregnant with my bloat (which seems to have doubled in size during the past few days) so I'm convinced that when I go back tomorrow everyone will know!

Im like Sadie, can't keep my mouth shut. Tbh, my first pregnancy ended in MC, I hadn't told anyone. My 2nd and 3rd pregnancies I told everyone right away and both were successful. My 4th ended in MC very early on before I could tell anyone. So this time, I gather it doesn't make a difference personally that I tell people. (I just lost my dad a month a go very suddenly, so being able to share some great news has helped my family)

You could always say to your friend you are not having wine as you are ttc?!

I wanted to keep ours a secret at least until after the first ultrasound which will be at 8 weeks. I had a missed Mc a couple years back with no bleeding or spotting or cramping everything was felt normal until I got to my 8 week scan and there was nothing but am empty sac! So I would like to at least make sure there is a baby in there at 8 weeks lol but my hubby spilled the beans to his entire family the day after we got a positive. None of my family or our friends know yet though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->