Who is River Song?

Really made me sad though as the real Melody was taken from her Mum :( thought it was good though as it had several comedy references to BF, but also made BF seem normal (well as normal as possible considering it's really complex sci fi)

Maybe i'm being thick..but how is she half time lord if Rory and Amy are her parents?Oooh my brain cant take this!!:rofl: xx

Because of the 'radiation' (not the right word but cannot think of it right now) in the tardis. xx

oooh just watched and was impressed

her time lordyness (lol) is apparently due to the fact she was conceived in the tardis and has had lots of exposure to it all

Naughty amy and rory doing that in the tardis!christ,the doctor hates it when they kiss:rofl:xxx

Just being in the TARDIS wouldn't have done it. It's that she was conceived whilst the TARDIS was travelling through the Time Vortex. It was always the exposure to the energy from the Untempered Schism of Time and Space over a period of living near it for many generations that caused the Time Lords to exist in the first place, beforehand they were just another basic humanoid species and nothing special really! In being conceived within the Time Vortex, and therefore travelling through the stuff that makes up the Untempered Schism, Melody Pond managed to skip several hundred generations of evolution and came out part Time Lord!

MissyMojo- I've heard September but I'm not sure!

Beca :wave:

Just being in the TARDIS wouldn't have done it. It's that she was conceived whilst the TARDIS was travelling through the Time Vortex. It was always the exposure to the energy from the Untempered Schism of Time and Space over a period of living near it for many generations that caused the Time Lords to exist in the first place, beforehand they were just another basic humanoid species and nothing special really! In being conceived within the Time Vortex, and therefore travelling through the stuff that makes up the Untempered Schism, Melody Pond managed to skip several hundred generations of evolution and came out part Time Lord!

MissyMojo- I've heard September but I'm not sure!

Beca :wave:

I shall just nod...cos I think I know what you meant :rofl: Doctor Who is too confusing!xx

I wqas just going to say mutation from being concieved in the tardis but Estelseren said it so much better :)

I cried the whole way through. My pregnant brain couldn't cope with the baby being stolen. I had to go check on LO before bed to make sure she hadn't melted.

I think it's awesome. I totally cried. :blush:

Sooo.. who thinks the Dr & river get it on? and that's how the doctor gets his kids & eventually his granddaughter who he travels with in the first eveeeeer season?
Oh and it's back in September according to wiki. I can't believe there's a gap. :(

I had a thread going about Doctor Who and I guessed a while back that River Song was Amy's daughter. Thought I was just getting carried away and far fetched like I usually do but I can't believe I got something right for a change :lol: x

I had a thread going about Doctor Who and I guessed a while back that River Song was Amy's daughter. Thought I was just getting carried away and far fetched like I usually do but I can't believe I got something right for a change :lol: x

I've had it pegged since she first said she was preggo, back in that 1960s episode - the astronaut one. I just kept telling anyone who would listen that she was Amy's daughter and tbh nobody really cared :blush::haha: but I also got the whole Tardis thing too from Amy saying how it was a good job she wasn't up the duff as it would have a tardis head or whatever (which the dr referenced when talking in the last episode). The thing is I pay way too much attention and picked up all the references to things, like Suranne Jones (when she was the woman with the tardis' soul in her) saying "when there's no light, the only water in the forest is the river" or whatever she said, which is obviously a reference to the explanation we got and how he came to the same conclusion about her name not being translatable as Pond in the Forest of whatsit, after they were all in the dark in Demons Run. There's been a couple of sly references like that, things whispered to Amy or the doctor or said by River that just gave massive hints and they tied together really well, I was impressed by the continuity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->