Who is sick of hearing about the age of 35!!

First time on this forum and I feel better already for reading this thread.

This is our first month TTC but I was so convinced that my eggs were past their use-by date I went out and bought a chemistry set of testing stuff, a thermometer, and an alleged "bible" of conception from Amazon.

Anyway in the book the woman who wrote it made the point ad nauseuem no to wait until late thirties, hell I should have had a baby whilst in a bad marriage and living overseas apparently, silly me.

Anyway, thanks you guys have cheered me up no end.:winkwink:

First time on this forum and I feel better already for reading this thread.

This is our first month TTC but I was so convinced that my eggs were past their use-by date I went out and bought a chemistry set of testing stuff, a thermometer, and an alleged "bible" of conception from Amazon.

Anyway in the book the woman who wrote it made the point ad nauseuem no to wait until late thirties, hell I should have had a baby whilst in a bad marriage and living overseas apparently, silly me.

Anyway, thanks you guys have cheered me up no end.:winkwink:

Yes, NorthStar, I get you completely and I am sure everyone else does. In Fact, I think its such a myth this age thing. There are plenty of ladies in their 20's with fertility concerns, and then it is noted as fertility concerns, but but when you are over your 20's, people love to say its age, this is sometimes nothing more than an assumption.

I read up on this a lot and can say that its a total myth as far as I am concerned. Age has nothing to do with it I firmly believe!:flower: So, I refuse to stress about age. BURN THAT BOOK lol. Good luck on your journey. Dont forget to make it fun :haha:

Yep, we should have spent our twenties shagging everything in sight and bringing children into the world when we had absolutely no stability.

Heck, I'm starting to think the teen mums actually have it right and we are the idiots for waiting:dohh:

I must remember to start encouraging Abby to have kids when she gets to high school.:thumbup:

Hi ladies - great thread! :thumbup:

DH and myself are both 35, and after 8 months TTC I finally persuaded him to go to the dr. I'm also going to mine tomorrow. DH has been sent for a SA BUT the dr said that 35 was NOT old and in fact compared to most of the couples who came to see him we were fine. he also said 8 months wasn't that long for TTC.

My mum had me at 41, so lets hope my family's eggs stay fresher for longer!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->