Who is swaying for a girl??

KelseyK

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I will be swaying for a girl this time and I am totally new at the whole gender swaying thing... anyone else trying for a girl? What are you doing??

I just ordered some ICs, hopefully I can start charting when I O so I can get an idea of when to try for :pink:

I am trying for a girl i'm taking prenatal vitamins acv and baby aspirin as i have blood clotting keeping fingers crossed for a bfp only on cd7 so i have a while until ovulation. Im gna try the guarfensin 5 day before ovulation also for more fertile cm

What vitamins are you taking? And what is guarfensin?? Sorry!!! I'm new to the while gender swaying thing!!!!!!!!

If love a girl but I have pcos and its hard enough to conceive at all so I won't be picky!

Same here! I have PCOS as well. That's why I'm starting TTC early. My son is 5 months but I figure it will take me awhile to get PG, especially if I am going for a girl. I want my kids to be close though so I will only be trying for a girl for a little while. Once DS turns 1 I'll just try everything :)

I'm really hoping for a girl. A happy healthy baby of course- but if I could choose, a girl! Fiancé wants a boy (obviously) lol. He wants a boy we can name Fitzgerald and call him fitz for short.. I'm not too sold on it yet. LOL

I'm kind of hoping for another girl. DH is hopping for a boy of course since we already have a girl. I'd be just as happy to have a boy , but you know, as long as we're being honest. lol

I started when my son was 3 months, hell now be 1 on Monday.

I want a girl partner has a boy already but only wants one more but in long run healthy is my main goal girl sperm favour acidy conditions which being a diabetic I naturally have so I'm hoping it's enough
But there are food diets you can do etc to favour girls

I am hoping for a girl but dh wants a boy especially since his nephew is the last boy on their side of the family... But we have been trying for so long that we will be happy as long as baby is happy & healthy:)

I'm hoping that when we conceive baby #3 that it will be a girl...DS#1 is 4 and DS#2 will be 1 next month. I'm going nuts with 3 boys....yes 3- my husband is just as bad as the little ones lol:haha:

The only thing that I know to help our chances is to dtd 2-3 days prior to ov'ing. I'm only on CD4 and will be starting opk's at CD 7.

Good luck to you all! :dust: :pink::pink::pink::pink:

I want a little Princess so bad!!! I've always wanted a little girl...of course my sister had twin boys and all my friends who have kids have BOYS! So...we need a baby girl around.

I already have the name picked out.

Of course would be thrilled with a boy as well!

I am trying to temp now so that I can predict O time. I'm working off the opinion that girl sperm last longer than boy, so trying not to have sex around O time, but a couple days before.

We've only been at is 2 cycles (currently on 3rd) so if by the 6th cycle we don't conceive I will just be very happy to have either!

I'm really hoping for a girl. A happy healthy baby of course- but if I could choose, a girl! Fiancé wants a boy (obviously) lol. He wants a boy we can name Fitzgerald and call him fitz for short.. I'm not too sold on it yet. LOL

Hehehe

FX for your girl!! Are you doing anything to try?

I'm kind of hoping for another girl. DH is hopping for a boy of course since we already have a girl. I'd be just as happy to have a boy , but you know, as long as we're being honest. lol

Hehe guys always want their boy like we want our girl! My DH really wants a girl this time though, since we already have 2 boys! Plus.. they are such mommies boys, he wants a daddies girl :)

I started when my son was 3 months, hell now be 1 on Monday.

Yeah... that's why we are starting to try right now! You never know how long it is going to take! What all have you tried?

I want a girl partner has a boy already but only wants one more but in long run healthy is my main goal girl sperm favour acidy conditions which being a diabetic I naturally have so I'm hoping it's enough
But there are food diets you can do etc to favour girls

I have heard about the food diets... I still feel clueless about them though. Do you know what the main foods to have and or stay away from are?

I am hoping for a girl but dh wants a boy especially since his nephew is the last boy on their side of the family... But we have been trying for so long that we will be happy as long as baby is happy & healthy:)

Awwww :) FX for your BFP!! (and for it to be a girl!!)

I'm hoping that when we conceive baby #3 that it will be a girl...DS#1 is 4 and DS#2 will be 1 next month. I'm going nuts with 3 boys....yes 3- my husband is just as bad as the little ones lol:haha:

The only thing that I know to help our chances is to dtd 2-3 days prior to ov'ing. I'm only on CD4 and will be starting opk's at CD 7.

Good luck to you all! :dust: :pink::pink::pink::pink:

YAY!! Sounds like you and I are in a similar situation, DS# is 5 and DS#2 is 5 months. My husband is DEFINITELY just as hard hehehe :haha: I am on CD 10 right now... I want to start using OPKs but I'm still waiting for them to get here!!!!!!!!! Grrrrr

I want a little Princess so bad!!! I've always wanted a little girl...of course my sister had twin boys and all my friends who have kids have BOYS! So...we need a baby girl around.

I already have the name picked out.

Of course would be thrilled with a boy as well!

I am trying to temp now so that I can predict O time. I'm working off the opinion that girl sperm last longer than boy, so trying not to have sex around O time, but a couple days before.

We've only been at is 2 cycles (currently on 3rd) so if by the 6th cycle we don't conceive I will just be very happy to have either!

That's pretty much what we are doing as well... We are going to try for a girl for a few months but if it doesn't happen we will just try for either one :)

Where is everyone at in their cycle right now?! I would love to have some TTC buddies who are trying to have girls :)

I am on CD10 and I am waiting for my OPKs to get here! I will probably miss this cycle but we will see :)

Clomid 50mg- oved on cd43(!) = miscarriage at 5.5 weeks.
Metformin 1500mg since June.
Currently on clomid 100mg.

Trying for a girl!! I have 2 boys... L I can say is I know for sure we bd only on and the day before O day for both boys .... So I'm assuming the theory must work for trying 3-5 days before O ?! And I have read that the man should ejaculate shallow toward a the outer end of the v and the woman should NOT orgasm.... Because female orgasm changes acidity which favors male spermys! Soooo I'm going with that! GL!!!! Hope you get your girl :) team pink!

I'm not swaying either way, but I have two girls.

I ate lots of ice cream, and recently read it was in a ttc girl diet.

Dtd a few days before ovulation seems to favour girl sperm too.

Missionary position is meant to help ttc a girl too.

There's whole websites on gender swaying

Hoping this is my sticky little girl bean! :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 7
i'm CD10 as well! give or take a day. My cycles have been different, first was 30 days, last one was 28! GRR

I have 2 OPK's left so I was planning on using them Friday and Saturday...I am trying to get away from those and temp now. Although i've been through a lot the last week and I feel like my temp is all over the place (haven't been sleeping well). According to FF I am due to ovulate on 1/13. Last cycle I had no cm and I don't even think I Ovulated, but this cycle I feel is already different, I've had a little amount of wet cm the last couple days so I think I will O!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->