Who is the first person you would tell?

I'd want to tell my OH first, but i'd hate to tell him over the phone, so i'd wait for him to come home/ or for me to come home ect. I have promised my mom however that i'd tell her as soon as it happens, which i don't have a problem with, as long as she contains her excitement.

I think it would have to be my DH as he knows when AF is due better than me so would instantly know if I was late! I don't think I would be able to get a pg test and do it without him sitting outside the bathroom door! Think then it would be my mum, have always said I would wait until the 12w scan to make sure things were ok but I'm useless at keeping things secret and think my mum would 'just know' anyway!!

I wouldn't tell anyone if i 'thought' i was preggers, but if i did a test or 5 and found out i definitely was, i'd obv tell my OH before anyone else :thumbup:
then, depending on who i speak to first, it'll be my parents or OH's mum as we live with her, then my sister and/or my two best friends, 1 of which is on bnb anyway :happydance:
can't wait! x

OH. And I would have to resist the temptation not to post on B&B til I told him.

I guess the only way I would tell someone before OH is if I tested just before going to a BFing group and told one of the other peer supporter cos of the whole BFing and pregnancy thing.

My OH first, and then my parents/his dad. I would probably not tell anyone else in the family or most friends unless absolutely needed until 12 weeks, but we'll see :)

I have so many people I'd want to tell, I'd have a hard time waiting to tell hubby. So I'd probably dance around with my cats and dog until he got home, and then text everyone like a fiend!

It depends on where my husband is at the time. Last time (for both the BFP and the MC ) He was in Iraq. So If he were state side he would be the first person to find out. If not it would be my God Mother, or my Step Mother. <3

OH, for preference, though it would depend where I did the test as I've done them at friend's houses before. My siblings and my parents, OH's parents, and my closest friends. I think certain people would notice the change in my lifestyle (turning down drinks/certain food), so I'd rather tell them so they didn't wonder! Everyone else can wait till the 12 or 20 week scan, depending on who they are!

I guess the first person (I hope) would be my DH. Of course, that means trying to wait until he is home or on the way home to do the test so he's not finding out after everyone else. Then after that, I'd tell only a few of my close/best friends and wait until I pass 12 weeks mark before making a formal announcement to everyone else.

Either my OH or my mom - it depends who's with me when I find out!

I'd probably tell my sister first so we could scheme a cute way to tell DH.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->