Who just got out of bed at 11:30 pm to make a cheese sandwich?!

I was all tucked up in bed, cuddly and warm, and then my tummy growled...

Well... Its dinner time somewhere in the world! 😉

Would you believe my stomach was growling again at 5:30 when I got up to pee?!

Hahah! That was me the other night but with a peanut butter sandwich! Also woke up starving extremely early!

if I stay up past 9 im eating again bc i am so hungry. its annoying actually. I feel like I eat so many times a day!

I eat all day long. I feel like I'm gaining so much!

its getting expensive eating so much lol. I bring lunch to work and it's never enough so I go out a lot to eat a second lunch haha. I'm just hungry! not even following the "eating for two" myth.... just starving.

Haha! Thankfully I'm a WAHM so I don't end up eating out much. But it gets hard to come up with new and interesting things to eat!

Who just made a cheese sandwich because she read a thread about cheese sandwiches and suddenly needed one? This one over here!

Haha! Sorry!

I had Kraft Chocolate Peanut Butter on bread tonight... Not doing very good at eating healthy at night. That was an hour ago and my belly is growling again now. I'm just going to go to sleep and hope I can last until morning to get something to eat now. :rofl:

I don't blame you. Sometimes I will get hunger pains in the middle of the night and try to ignore them. Def by 7am though I have to wake up to eat, which during the week is not a problem because I work, but on the weekends it would be nice to get some extra sleep!

Extra sleep?! No such thing here with my kiddo! Haha!

I hope all you ladies are doing well. :)

Tonight's 11:30 snack... Apple and melted old cheddar in a wrap. Yum!

for me its between 2 am and 4 am when i get out of bed to make something to eat because id awake feeling starved(or because lately ive been having delicious food dreams and my cravings for the foods i dream of last up to two days). im lucky i have a wonderful boyfriend who gets up for me around 3 am to make food for me especially if my back is killing me. hes a night owl anyway so it doesnt bother him to do it and he loves taking care of me and baby's hunger or nutrition needs.

What a great oh!

I can't get up when my tummy growls in the middle of the night. We have a family bed and I don't want to risk waking the kiddo. It's bad enough I have to get up to pee! Haha! I just get up if I'm still awake and he just nursed so hopefully it means he won't wake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->