who killed archie mitchell

louise1302

mum to FIVE boys :)
Reaction score
who dun it lol and why?

im thinking suzie(phils ex )has come back to do it, random but i think everyone else ids too obvious i may be wrong though

It was me :thumbup: actually, my name IS up there lol

I don't watch it but I have it on in the background now... is this meant to be live?!

Eh it's only between a handfull of them isnt it? the main characters in enders i thought

i heard it could be any of them, but ive also just heard that bradley is leaving so it could be him

becki its live tomorrow night when they reveal the kiler, i hope its noit a bog disapointment after all the hype

I'm really can't vote, I think maybe Ryan he looked shifty today when Janine was having a go about her key being swapped and he would have had access to both keys. I have heard there was a massive clue in the xmas day episode and 1 in the middle of the investigation. I think Phil is too obvious, jack is being really dodgy at the moment. ARRGGHH I don't know my brain hurts

all i can say it better make me go OMG!!!!!!!!! or i may cry with dissapointment

who dun it lol and why?

im thinking suzie(phils ex )has come back to do it, random but i think everyone else ids too obvious i may be wrong though

Apparently its only the ones who have been in the episode lately.

The advert had the suspects and apparently it cant be anyone else... Well thats what they said anyway.

I dunno the truth, they said that Bradley dont kill himself though. so i dunno

i think it was Becca... she is slightly obsessed with stacey and then she kills Bradley and gets Stacey all to herself mwahahahahahaa.

i think it was Becca... she is slightly obsessed with stacey and then she kills Bradley and gets Stacey all to herself mwahahahahahaa.

She was winding me up like a jack in the box last night.
Seriously though she came into eastenders acting like she knew everyone!
Cant wait til she gets the boot. how annoying is she!

She was winding me up like a jack in the box last night.
Seriously though she came into eastenders acting like she knew everyone!
Cant wait til she gets the boot. how annoying is she!

am just watching on catch up as at work last night!!! but when she was hiding behind the door in the queen vic. that gave me the heebies!!!!!

I think it's Bradley, as we know he's leaving and he has a good motive.

Becca wasn't in it at Christmas? She was in hospital wasn't she?

I have no clue and keep changing my mind.

ok so ive changed my mind about 6 times today

someone told me they read on digitalspy that max is being looked after as hes devatated ...why would he be unless bradley either did it or dies? only 2 more hours to wait

there is a few i wana vote for so i cant vote just the one.
Ryan/Stacey/Billy/Shirley/Roxy- these are the ones that havent really been shown in it lately until now but then billy has appeared in it few times.
hmmmmmmmmmmm im not sure lets hope its not to much of a proper give away for it to be someone that we all thought cud of dun it ie..phil/peggy etc x

Not long now!

Even my DH plans to watch it with me. He thinks it will be funny if someone screws up their lines. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->