Who kills Derek Branning....

Harveysmum369

Mrs Christmas
Reaction score
the odds have gone up on the william hill website...

5/1 Alfie Moon
6/1 Max Branning
7/1 Jack Branning
9/1 Billy Mitchell
9/1 Christian Clarke
9/1 Joey Branning
10/1 Kat Moon
14/1 Cora Cross
14/1 Lauren Branning
14/1 Michael Moon
14/1 Phil Mitchell
14/1 Tanya Cross
16/1 Alice Branning
16/1 Ian Beale
20/1 Lucy Beale
20/1 Whitney Dean
25/1 Roxy Mitchell
25/1 Tyler Moon
33/1 A.J. Ahmed
33/1 Jay Brown
33/1 Syed Masood
40/1 Fatboy
40/1 Lola Pearce
40/1 Masood Ahmed
40/1 Ray Dixon
50/1 Mo Harris
50/1 Patrick Trueman
50/1 Sharon Rickman
50/1 Shirley Carter
50/1 Zainab Khan
66/1 Denise Fox
66/1 Kim Fox
66/1 Tamwar Masood
100/1 Dot Branning
100/1 Jean Slater

I can't understand why Christian is one of the top ones?:shrug:

I'm going to put a quid on Dot :xmas13:

:haha: I'd of thought it'd be someone who is middle of the road, someone thats not obvious to have done it, my moneys on his daughter Alice! xx

I don't care who kills him as long as they hurry up & do it :haha: cannot stand him! If I'm guessing I'll say Tanya :shrug: x

Ill go with Tanya or Max!!

Just kill him off quick and get a hunk in there to sleep with everyone and give us some eye candy!! I thought that gary lucy was going to be our next hunk and hes gay!!! GUTTED!!

Is Max kate moon's mystery man. I putting my money on lucy i think

WHAAAAAAT?! Have I missed something?! When the hell does Derek get killed??? :rofl: Can't believe I missed this information!

WHAAAAAAT?! Have I missed something?! When the hell does Derek get killed??? :rofl: Can't believe I missed this information!

At Christmas. That's when all the people get killed on EastEnders.

I think that he's Kats mystery man and so my money is on Alfie.

I think Alfie is too obvious...when the odds first came out Max was the favourite....

I still stand by my theory that Tanya and Derek had a fling,or he forced himself on her years ago,and Lauren is Dereks daughter...then you've got the whole incest thing...x

Yep I heard that lauren and joey are actually brother and sister (eeew). Id guess that Derek forced himself on Tanya, couldnt see her actually choosing to sleep with him.

So if thats the case then it could be highly likely that Max kills him.

I also don't give a damn who does it I don't like him at all. I know they've got some 'huge storylines' for Christmas all about the Branning family. Wouldn't surprise me if Lauren was Dereks she's got the psycho in her trying to run her Dad over :haha:

I think Max is Kats mystery man when it was first released there was gonna be one..They said it was going to be blatently obvious and when it's revealed you'll be like ohh yeahhhhh that was obvious, and to me that's Max. He's acting like he did around Stacey and Kats all uncomfortable with Tanya.

Or Maybe Tanya will tell Cora that Derek forced himself on her and Cora will kill him?

After he cheated on her with stacey,she started seeing Sean(staceys brother) she ended up,with the help of Sean buring him alive in a coffin in a wood in the night,she went back and let him out though-should be on youtube somewhere.x

After he cheated on her with stacey,she started seeing Sean(staceys brother) she ended up,with the help of Sean buring him alive in a coffin in a wood in the night,she went back and let him out though-should be on youtube somewhere.x

Ahhh I remeber now!

I can't believe I missed this episode, thanks for enlightening me! :dohh: x

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S225_MGq8LE

I stopped watching shortly after the reveal so thats why I missed it, should of carried on by the looks of it! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->