Who kills Derek Branning....

My money's on Lauren, she was the one who ran Max over remember?

I reckon Lexie, enraged at her time in Foster care, comes racing back into the square in her Cosy Coupe. At the same time Derek stumbles out of the pub after a few crafty pints and BAM... Hit and run :thumbup:

You heard it here first :winkwink:

I reckon Lexie, enraged at her time in Foster care, comes racing back into the square in her Cosy Coupe. At the same time Derek stumbles out of the pub after a few crafty pints and BAM... Hit and run :thumbup:

:rofl:

I would love for this to happen :xmas13:

This would be amazing, and probably "normal" for Eastenders!

Haha excellent... It'd be just like suddenly-grown-up Holly in Hollyoaks this week!

I dont get how come joey and tanyas odd are so high, they would have been who id have thought hated him most.
Why is alfie low odds and top of the list or is derik the one letting the kat in?
Sod it im gonna say jean slater

Jean Slater :rofl: :rofl:- sorry that just make me laugh out loud!

My bet is on Alfie.

Max already has a big secret so I don't think they will make it him having the affair with Kat as they want to shine the light on this "secret" so they aren't going to take it away with the affair

Jack loves Sharon + Ronnie is back at Xmas so there is enough for him..

So that leaves Derek.

So Alfie kills Derek for sleeping with his wife.

But maybe that is too obvious?

Second guess would be Tanya- I agree Derek probably raped her which explains the whole incest thing.

What about little tommy? Could be him :haha:

Lets not forget Yasmin as well :rofl: Maybe all 3 of them will be in it together like Zoe, Chrissie and Sam when they confronted Den!! xx

ooooh I think it could be that woman he went to see with Max the other day,she seemed really pissed he didn't drink his tea :xmas13:

What about little tommy? Could be him :haha:

My bet is on Scarlett tbh, it can't be easy having Michael moon as a father :haha:

And I know its totally OT- but i'm so glad Syed and Christian sorted themselves out! :cloud9:

I spat a mouthful of tea everywhere as i read this.

Im starting to think its either- Alice, Ray or lauren! Does anyone know when this is ment to happen??

I didnt even know he was goin to die. Im glad tho. He spoils the branning brothers charisma. Im likin the theory of him bein laurens dad. Shes a bit of a nutter n so is joey so im guessing that it comes out he attacked tanya making lauren his. Then joey n lauren kill him for ruining them. But i think theyll do a who done it story line putting tanya max n cora in the frame.

I was discussing this with my OH yesterday, he says he doesn't like soaps, I believe he lies :haha:.
He thinks it's one of the brothers, but I think Alice, we'll soon see. Can't wait till he's gone, he does my trolly in.
xoxox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"