who knew?

miel

Married to an amazing guy
Reaction score
that trying to conceive will be so tiring ! challenging! sexallenging!!! consuming !!!
what else?

Emotional and Stressful!!!!

You spend your entire life growin up with the Fear of god in you that if you even look at a boy your going to get pregnant and then when you really want to... Well it doesnt happen :hissy:

Its so frusteration that I gave up along time ago.... I just go with the flow and well if it happens it happens... Dont even test. I just wait for the :witch: to get me :(

the cost !! opk,hpt,presseed,fertilitymonitor(sticks2put in it),insteadcups,vits n folic acid ...on n on n on lol

Who knew it could occupy my thoughts for so much of the time!

You spend your entire life growin up with the Fear of god in you that if you even look at a boy your going to get pregnant and then when you really want to... Well it doesnt happen :hissy:

Its so frusteration that I gave up along time ago.... I just go with the flow and well if it happens it happens... Dont even test. I just wait for the :witch: to get me :(

Totally! I live my late teens and early twenties in fear of unexpected pregnancy - only to find my late twenties and now early thirties living in fear of not being able to concieve.

Also had no idea of how all-consuming it becomes.... I generally don't feel "stressed" per se from it all, but do find that it is on my mind alot - actually feel a bit confused by it all.... Am hoping for a sense of clarity any day soon!

:hug:

Emotionally draining :cry:
I know its only my 2nd cycle but when you have a sister who concieved both her daughters as soon as they started trying its hard not to wonder why your not the same & that something must be wrong :cry:

Who knew that ttc would be about keeping pee in the fridge (for cbfm trial) and getting your lady garden out for perfect strangers!!!!!:rofl: All in the name of science!!!!!

Emotionally draining :cry:
I know its only my 2nd cycle but when you have a sister who concieved both her daughters as soon as they started trying its hard not to wonder why your not the same & that something must be wrong :cry:

I am with Reedy on this one..... emotionally draining !!!! the feeling of hopelessness.

Why is it taking so long to conceive when every one around you is falling pregnant and "wasnt even trying" God I hate it when people say this ................:hissy:

:hugs:

who knew I would be this glad to hear about mine and other ladies' EWCM, CP and BD'ing!
Who knew I would be this crazy with it all - I am usually a chilled out to the max person!
Who knew there was this much excellent support to help you through it all and help you laugh about it!

Cheers you guys

Moragx:hugs:

it's sucking! :rofl:

Just thought I'd say... sucking wont get you pregnant :rofl:

Joking aside tho... when we first decided to try, I had no idea how much it would take over our lives.. all I ever seem to be doing is poas, either opk or hpt, taking my temp, analyzing charts and the calender :hissy: and I must say its all B&B's fault!!!!! I would never have even known about all this charting and temping stuff if I didn't find B&B:rofl:

Driving yourself nuts with the fact that early PG symptoms are virtually identical to AF being on the way. *sigh*:dohh:

obbsessive! when ttc dd1 i didnt have the good old tinternet so we did everything narturally and let nature take its course. when i was ttc dd2 we had interent and i got so obbessed by everything and now ttc our 5th baby (3rd healthy take home one i hope) i'm worse then ever.

although suprised myself this month as i'm pretty chilled on the 2ww so far! x

who knew i was going jaleous of bigger bellies then mine?:)

Yeah but has anybody lay in bed after BD thinking come on little swimmers!!! thats when you know you are going mad!!
This was me last night - then I realised how sad this was and yet reverted back to thinking it!! I just cant help myself!!

AMEN!!!!

as a pastors daughter I feared every doing anything sexual until I got married with the fear of getting pregnant! But here I am 9 months later and s till nothing!

Discouraging!

emotionally draining.....mentally exhausting...depressing...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->