who knew?

I never knew how much I would miss oral sex (sorry for tmi) but don't do it now because it is a waste of those precious little swimmers - They are worth more than gold in our house at the minute!! :rofl:

to right!! i'm the same - cant wastle the liquid gold!!

I'm mostly surprised at the intense jealous to other women. Why can't I just be happy they're pregnant?
On top of that, it's utterly depressing playing the waiting game. Especially considering it's been 5 months and I'm still not even ovulating, so don't have any chance of getting pregnant. Must admit ... I'm so bloody tempted to go back onto birth control pill and 'accidently' skip 2 days around ovulation. It seems to work for a lot of women who aren't trying! DH doesn't let me though, says my body needs to sort itself out and I shouldn't play with my hormones =(

Never thought i'd wonder if i still could be even after AF turns up!

I so agree with everyone about the switch in feelings! Remembering all the times I was begging, praying, going nuts, hoping the :witch: would show up. Feeling SO relieved when it did! I couldn't even imagine what it would feel like to NOT want AF every month. (Wasn't sure I wanted kids).

Then came along DH.... and suddenly, after a year 2gether, I heard this god-awful, resounding ticking of the bio clock! Now, obsessing over temps, charts, POAS, little lines, bittersweet emotions everytime I walk past the baby section in the department store, begging AF to stay away -- PLEASE!

So many years afraid I would fall pg, now so afraid that I won't fall pg! It makes me wacko!!:loopy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->