Who Should Go Tonight ..........

theres the same poll about 5 topics don from last night :?

yes dionne i noticed that they didnt show the number on the end show and yes shopie russel did say that there might not be an eviction cant wait to see tonights

spunky x

yeah i agree i think jade should go tonight then i think it should be danielle after that , i feel so sorry for shilpa , i think they are just jealous of her . violet x :evil:

violet 73 said:
yeah i agree i think jade should go tonight then i think it should be danielle after that , i feel so sorry for shilpa , i think they are just jealous of her . violet x :evil:

WHAT A LOAD OF RIBBISH!!!

SHILPA is a manipulating little witch, who is playing ot the Political Correct UK.

She will end up winning now because we all feel so sorry for the poor little Indian Girl in that Nasty house.!!!!

WHAT A CROCK!!!!

Jade has not handled it very well but there has been NO RACISM or BULLYING by Jade, Jo, or Danielle!!!!

Jermaine "My family are freaks" Jackson started the whole IT'S A COLOUR THING, LOOK AT HER FACE!!! He's the racist!!!!

Imthedaddy,

I can't work out if you're really stressed about this or it's just your big red angry.....font!!! :lol:

Minxy said:
Imthedaddy,

I can't work out if you're really stressed about this or it's just your big red angry.....font!!! :lol:

LOL NOT STRESSED !!

But frustrated about the way the Country has reacted to this pathetic programme.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->