Who thinks I ovulated?... Please look at my chart x

sharnw

Mum to soon to be 3
Reaction score
I have not DTD so Im pretty annoyed with my chart that has cross hairs...

Click on my chart and tell me what you think..

I would say you ovulated cause of the temp spike.

I would say no, you haven't had three days above your coverline.

Looking at your charts I'm not sure your crosshairs are lining up to show ovulation convincingly there either.

Are you temping consistently? Same exact time every day and before you're getting out of bed? Do you temp vaginally or by mouth?

I temp the same time by alarm clock, right when I wake up in the mornings, still laying in bed. The Bbt is always under my pillow. I temp orally.
I do breast feed and that makes my cycles longer. "If" I did Ov, I am very shocked for Oving so early considering I usually Ov around cd 36-40.

I really hope I haven't Ov'd yet FX

I temp the same time by alarm clock, right when I wake up in the mornings, still laying in bed. The Bbt is always under my pillow. I temp orally.
I do breast feed and that makes my cycles longer. "If" I did Ov, I am very shocked for Oving so early considering I usually Ov around cd 36-40.

I really hope I haven't Ov'd yet FX

I'd say that based on your most recent past cycles the odds are pretty low that you've ovulated already. It can be tough to decipher when those cross hairs go up but FF can sure be wrong unless a clear pattern is established. Pull out day 24 and you've really got no rise at all compared to the rest of this cycle kwim?

My temps looked A LOT like yours before I started temping vaginally. I'd be willing to bet that (although not the most pleasant thing in the world), if you went that route you'd see a lot better consistency.

If you don't find consistency that way and are eager to ttc I'd talk to your doc about running some bloodwork. You can still cycle somewhat regularly in terms of duration while being anovulatory, and in the charts I've run across where that's what's up, yours is pretty textbook in comparison. Very up and down, no clear rise maintained, no clear luteal phase length of approx. 14 days.

To save moola on bloodwork/testing I'd definitely change your temping method if you're up for it and start there.

If you are actually ovulating on days 36-40 your luteal phase is waaaaay too short. Even if egg and swimmer meet, it's not near long enough for a fertilized egg to implant. Looking at February's chart, *if* you ovulated, my guess would be that you o'd around day 31, December's maybe around day 33. It's pretty rare if you are ovulating to have a luteal phase of just 6-8 days. If that's the case you may need meds to lengthen that span.

Sort of a bunch of jumbled thoughts, but I hope it's able to help you in some way!

Breast feeding makes the LP shorter :(

I will start taking my temps vaginally next week. I'll see how this week goes first.

Thank you messica :flower:

aww sharn FF can be so annoying sometimes... BUT the fact its done your crosshairs with dashed lines means FF is not 100% sure if you did ovulate so it could be wrong :D xx

I hope not :flower:

I'm "9dpo".
Tomorrow is the deadline for af. If she's not here, I'm going to buy some opks :)

FX

get them from amazon or ebay hun much cheaper xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->