Who thinks the waiting to O is the worst!??

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by ashleyann, Nov 17, 2011.

1. ashleyann

ashleyann Well-Known Member

Don't get me wrong the 2WW makes me want to rip my hair out..but at least you can pass the time with symptom spotting..and by POAS obsessively but THIS this is not fun..I feel like this is going to be the longest 19 days of my life.:coffee:
    On the plus side it'll be my 26th birthday at that time so hopefully we'll be having lots of hot birthday :sex: and we can make or sticky bean!!!
    Who's waiting to O with me??

2. BabyBumpHope

BabyBumpHope Mum of DCDA twins

I'm waiting too! I'm now CD3 and due to ovulate CD10-11. Another week to go! Gunna have to have lots of BDing in meantime to try to catch that egg when it comes :)

We are onto cycle number 3 and trying for #1. How about you?

X

3. AC1987

AC1987 Mom of 2 DD's

me.. I'm waiting to O... though I don't find this time to be going that slowly. I think I have about 10 or 11 days..

4. sheeps24

sheeps24 A mummy!

I'm waiting to test! I really want to test today but I know its 2 early my af is due a week today and I'm on cycle day 21 but not sure when I ovulated any opinions :( ?

5. kristix

kristix Well-Known Member

Ugh my cycles range from 40 days to 50! my wait to O is insane! i am due for AF today (no chance of BFP this month :( miscalculated o) and now I will have to wait till like december 16 or abouts to O UGH!!!!!!

6. ashleyann

Yes CD 3 here for me but I don't ovulate usually until around CD 19 or so..This will also be our third month trying for baby number 1!! :happydance:

7. ashleyann

That is a long time! Hopefully you get your bean next month tho!! Are you using temps or opks or anything to know when you O??

8. ashleyann

I would say if you aren't sure when you ovulated to try and wait until AF is due to test!! :thumbup:

9. kristix

Not yet....I am only on my second cycle of actually trying. But i JUST ordered a thermometer cause i think i am gonna need it haha

10. lizlovelust

lizlovelust Well-Known Member

I HATE waiting to O too, I'm currently CD21 and pass due to O! :dohh:

Still no Pos OPK....

11. ashleyann

uugh I know..part of me wishes I was just ntnp..just going with the flow not tracking cycles..and ovulation and just :sex: whenever we wanted to..But I feel like once you start trying how the heck do you stop??

12. lizlovelust

I know right, I can't stop even if my life depended on it, I'm addicted! Lol:dohh:

I just wish I would O already so I know I can have a chance at a baby!

13. ashleyann

Haha I know..I had no idea how life consuming it would become! Best of luck to you this month :hugs:

14. lizlovelust

yea Luck to you too this cycle! :thumbup:

15. Lala27

Lala27 Guest

I think the TTW is the worst! As long as you have sex at least every other day then youre not going to miss O.

16. lizlovelust

But some couples like myself can't BD every other day, sometimes not for days in a row....:cry:

17. Lala27

Lala27 Guest

Thats very unfortunate because you could get a surge and ovulate 10 hours later and in that case thats not really enough time for the sperm to get to the egg. It could but its best to have sperm waiting.

18. mazndave

mazndave Mummy of 1 + bump!

I *think* I ovulted on cd35 last cycle, and I'm currently on cd2, so I'm in for a loooooooooong wait!!

I'm hoping it comes earlier this time around, but I hate the uncertainty of not knowing, and it means we'll have to bd at least every other day for about 4 weeks straight just to be on the safe side! It could even be later than last time, don't know if I can cope with a cycle longer than 47 days!

19. kristix

I am in the same boat. I am due for AF today (well any day now) currently at cd48! I O'ed at cd 33/34 this last time...not positive the exact date cause i missed it.

But the point is I will probably have to wait to atleast december 20th or there abouts! ugh.

20. mybabyluv3

mybabyluv3 Well-Known Member

Waiting to O is the worst!!! I say it every month and I'm not one that has extra long cycles. It's the not knowing that makes it so bad. Having all the symptoms for days that ovulation is approaching or is here and then nothing. Still almost positive opks and no crosshairs from FF. Take a break from all the bding and BOOM!.....Missed it!!

CD 16 it was for 2 months then last month was 13 or 14. I had a big temp drop today so please, please, let this be it. I'm so done with bd. Used to have to have it everyday. Now it just seems like work.