Who thinks the waiting to O is the worst!??

I agree with all of you ladies, I am like OCD about TTC! I just finished 1st round of Clomid, after TTC since Sept 2010. Im on CD 10, and supposedly hoping to O, Sunday.
But this waiting game is tricky ................best wishes to everyone, hope someone gets that BFP.

I have about 6ish days to go til O... I've started bding everyother day with my DH.. and I'm hoping he'll agree to keep doing it, I keep having a horrible feeling he might not want to when I'm most fertile :( I wish my DH could BD every day when I'm about to O but if he cant finish then hes not able to.. "perform" til about a week later :(

I know what you girls mean! I miss having :sex: just because we wanted it..now it feels like no mater what there is always this ulterior motive to the sex even when it's not O time!!

Im okay with waiting to O, I think because I've been tracking it for 2 months and so far my body is consistent. CD 19 is O day- today! (FX!)

The 2ww is the worst for me. I can't stand it. I just want to know, 'did I get pg?' if not- ill prepare for the next month. But I hate the not knowing!!

I'm waiting too! I'm now CD3 and due to ovulate CD10-11. Another week to go! Gunna have to have lots of BDing in meantime to try to catch that egg when it comes :)

We are onto cycle number 3 and trying for #1. How about you?

X

Yes CD 3 here for me but I don't ovulate usually until around CD 19 or so..This will also be our third month trying for baby number 1!! :happydance:

So your letual phase is about 13 days then? it dont think mine is 14 days and i might be ovulating later than I think- do you do opks?
thanks

The waiting to Ovulate is FAR worse than the 2ww, especially as I have long unpredictable cycles. Even on clomid i ovulate fairly late, first cycle was cd23, second was cd20 third was cd18 - at least in the 2ww you know you won't be waiting longer than 2 weeks to know what's going on.

ugh my last O was cd 35! waiting over a month just to O, now thats is annoying.

I'm still waiting patiently. CD 40 here. hmph. Sorry just feeling sorry for myself

Looks like yesterday was it for me. Yay, come on 2 more days of higher temps!!! Dh really pissed me off this morn. As important as these next few days temps are. First he kept me up til 3am when I usually temp at 6: 30. Then he decides at 5: 30 when he finally gets in bed to wake me up tryna get some! That's the last thing I want to do as sore and crampy as I am. Usually lasts a few days after O. Plus all the bd doesn't help. Anyway, he says to me oh I thought you were done with the temping.....ugh!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->