Who wants a buddy? - TTC after a mc

Ohh not sure about the CBFM, I guess you could start it the first day but it does say that you should start on cd1, myabe you could some cheap OPK sticks? Maybe do some research on it :)

Im sure that once Audrey is slightly older that you can return to your career, make the most of your time with your beautiful little girl, time flies by so quickly!!

Have a good w'end!

i looked it up and they say you shouldnt use it as a breastfeeding mom unless you have had two regular periods within 25-28 days apart, or something like that...which counts me out! so i guess im stuck just guessing. lol

i agree about the time flying...i cant believe shes 6 months already. im going to try to look at it like a gift, the staying home, and that my career will always be there later :)

you enjoy your weekend too hun! :D

We are TTC for the first time after a MC 1/25/11. I've only had once AF and it was brought on by progesterone.. Currently on cycle day 33 and waiting. Pretty sure I'm not prego, I think its just my evil irregular cycles :nope:

Good luck to you! Keep us updated :dust:

welcome mrs.j! i hope that AF returns to normal for you. i have irregular cycles with BFing and had slightly irregular cycles before DD, so i know what a pain they can be! hopefully youll just get your BFP without having to deal with another visit from the witch! :dust:

Welcome Mrs J!

Yes the dreaded 2ww & I am symptom spotting like crazy even though I'm trying to tell myself not to!

Que - separation anxiety might happen either way - a lot of my daycare kids had it at different stages - and they were used to being around lots of different people. Megan had horrible separation anxiety which started at 4mo! It was so early and happened overnight! She wouldnt even let grandparents hold her for a while - and she was used to them! It was tough but we got through it!
We dont have any baby or toddler groups here - if we did we would definitely go to them - so I think thats a great idea! Megan loves swimming - we've gone to a hotel for an indoor pool and it was so fun!

I think the cheap IC tests are the way to go for you - makes more sense to me w/ no AF to predict anything.

Kate - when are you going to test? With Megan I tested on CD28 - I had positive opk's that month on CD17 & CD18 - so not sure what dpo that was? It was barely positive though & got darker during the next few days. With my miscarriage I tested on CD29 & not sure what dpo as no opk's - but it was very dark positive right away. CD 28 for me this month would be April 11 - Mon. Will I be able to hold out til then?!?

Hello ladies, hope you all had a fab weekend?

I tested yesterday like an idiot and got a BFN!!!, boooooooo! Why do we do it to ourselves! I think its the 2ww that does it thou, it drags by sooooo slowly, a day seems like a week and a week feels like a month. I am probably being super ambitious in trying to get pregnant straight away after a MC but want it so so much. I have decided to wait till 14dpo and test again then with a CB digi.

Well, what will be will be! I also need to take a step back and chill about the whole TTC malarky but easier said that done...

:hug:

daisybee: i really hope we can circumvent the separation anxiety somehow, but maybe we wont be able to. audrey and i just went on vacation for two weeks and she happily went to anyone and didnt care where i was or what i was doing. but we got home and she caught a little cold from my stepson and then the other night i handed her off to DH so i could go shower and she screamed for me and looked at me with the biggest puppy dog eyes youve ever seen. bout ripped my heart out i tell ya! i hope that was just cause she was feeling unwell though... :-/ i know things can change so fast though...she was sleeping through for the most part and nursing like a champ until two days ago when she decided she wont nurse at all and then last night i literally had to hold her all night long for either of us to get any sleep...it was broken sleep and she owke up every 20-30 minutes crying...what a change! and boy am i exhausted today! now i remember what it was like when she first arrived and im thinking...am i going to be able to do that again, and this time around with a toddler?! :-/ lol

kate: booooo for the BFN! i always did the same thing in the 2ww...tested too early. i couldnt help myself. when i finally got my bfp though i made myself wait til i was 5 days late for AF as i was tired of the disappointment of BFNs and i was just waiting for AF to show. just try to occupy yourself somehow...i always like to treat myself to some spa time for my efforts waiting ;)

Sorry about the bfn! Its so hard not to test early though isnt it?! I want to test & I'm way behind you for dpo! LOL

Im trying to keep busy & not think about it - but its hard!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->