Who Want's To be my buddy?

StrawberryB

Reaction score
I have started a diet a week ago, i have lost 2pounds so far (not a lot i know but its a start) I am currently doing weight watchers, but i am finding it SO hard to be able to stick to :(
Has anyone got any tips? and does anyone want to be a buddy?

Thanks

hi i'll be your buddy. Im off to weight watchers tonight. cant wait really need to shift some weight . Im faye x

ideally 2st. im 12st 2 on my scales. Would love to get to 10st.
How about you ? x

im wanting to get to about 12stone so im such a long way atm:'( x

im sure you'll do it. Im going on my own tonight to the meeting. hoping it'll go ok xx

yeah it was really good. I recognised one person there so had someone to talk to . The leader is really good.
I've got soup in the oven cooking. Its no points so hoping if I have any hypos (type 1 diabetic) I can have my luozade and wont mess up my points for the day.
I have only gone 1 point over but earned 3 activity points so im ok for the day. Havent been that hungry and trying to use 0 point foods for snacks.
How are you getting on xx

im getting on ok, havent used anywhere near my daily points tho today so its quite ok but im struggling because im chocolate mad:( x

I've gone over mine all because of my stupid diabetes. I know now to reduce my insulin.
You will get there, is there anything you make up for low points but will take the craving for chocolate?x

erm in the 1st week i brougt a bar of bournville chocolate and whenever i had the craving for it i just had 2 squares(2 pro points i think) or uve got a curly wurly which is 3 pro points, uve also got the weight watchers chocy bits and also boots do shapers bars some are 2 pro points and some are 3 x

curley wurleys are 3points and bournvile choc is 2points for 2 pieces i find the bournvile really hits the spot x

2 or 3 points isnt that bad, especially if its yummy xx

but sometimes i get addictive which can be bad i think o 1 wont hurt and then it goes to 2 etc:( x

How do you get on with activity points. i've gained 8 today so treated myself to chocolate spread xx

tbh i dont really know how to work them out lol i tend to just use my daily points, then some of weeklys if i need them. How many points do u get hun? X

i get 29 daily. I got refered to ww's so got a free pedometer and it clocks up how many points i've earnt. If you can get one i definetely recomend it especialy if you do alot of walking. the past 3 days i have walked 13 miles i couldnt belive it and yesterd i earnt 8 activity points which i used for chocolate spread on toast.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->