who wants to keep a food diary with me?

well done babycrazy!

so my day just got worse yesterday-
dinner - salad with half a tin of tuna and half a stuffed pepper with cous cous
snack- hand full of blueberrys a packet of crisps and a tiny bit of cake
tea-roast chicken kale carrots and peas
then I just pigged out at night on - 1 slice of cheese on toast with tomatoes another packet of crisps (I don't even really like crisps urgh) and some biscuits.

I'll try better today! , my husband is on a late night so he wont be here to tempt me!

yesterday wasn't bad for you Laura :)!!

I think I'm in for this! I want to lose half a stone to tend pounds before Xmas...

Brek: porridge made with two teaspoons maple syrup, almond milk. Two mugs of tea.

Lunch: goats cheese salad, couple of bites cake (no more!!)

Dinner: spanakopita with lots of salad...fresh berries and small portion home made ice cream

welcome tennis girl :)!

so far
breakfast, strawberries and two plums and toffees :dohh:

So far today -

Breakfast - coffee
Lunch - pasta with brocolli

Hello!

Breakfast - Bowl of Cornflakes
Snack - 2 Sml Sultana Sponge Cupcakes (after v stressful foodshop
Lunch - Mushrooms on 2 toasted slices of wholemeal bread. Should have been with scrambled eggs but forgot to buy them!

Snacking on raw carrot as I type.

Not sure about tea yet.

My tip is giving myself 2 treat days. In my case Weds and Sat. These are the only 2 days I will eat chocolate. In the beginning I felt deprived, now I don't miss it!

I started eating better after DD was born but I slip up here and there. Hoping to get some food ideas here as winter is a difficult time when all you want is hearty food!

Breakfast - Bran Flakes
Lunch - Nothing yet, might make some Miso soup in a bit, think I've get an avocado and tomato to use too.
Dinner - Probably fish fingers with cauliflower cheese or pasta and cheese - we're very low on supplies. Getting a shop delivered at 9 pm!

There's also the dieting/fitness subforum :thumbup:

You can do it!

AFM I must've had 4 oatmeal raisin cookies yesterday. My MIL makes me nuts :haha:

here's the link though I suppose where it is doesn't really matter

Hi girlies. Today has been ok ish for me.

Breakfast: fried mushrooms, tomatoes and onions fried in olives oil. Seasoned with garlic salt. Wasn't that nice, won't be having that again :haha: cup of tea. And cereal bar.

Lunch. Cheese and onion pasty from bakers and a chocolate brownie from costa. Whoopsie! Small bottle of tropicana pure orange.

Tea. Sweet potato wedges done with olive oil and garlic. I like garlic can you tell?:haha: dipped in mayo. with salami on a wholemeal roll. Olives, feta cheese, sundried tomatoes, green pepper, cucumber. And a big glass of vimto.

Will probably have a bowl of cereal later which will be LO's rice krispies multi grain shapes. They are yummy :D

ohh babycrazy your tea sounds lovely!

ok so yesterday wasn't very good for veg or fruit but I didn't snack much so now I just need to put both together :dohh:

breakfast- fried egg sandwich (it was lovely!)
snack- We went to costa so I had a small cappuccino and half a blueberry muffin
dinner-cheese sandwich and crisps
tea-oven chips burger and beans , didn't eat much as the girls were being naughty so I was trying to mediate them.
snack was popcorn those ones you put in the microwave. Poppy stayed up late and shared it with me while we watched a bit of xfactor.

Today is going to be a bit of an odd day as ive got it off work so we are going to a boots sale then picking elderberries and blackberrys for wine and then going out for a drink and a picnic with friends. I was naughty though and brought some bacon for this morning :blush: I think ill do eggs and tomatoes with it , I feel like ive had a lot of bread lately.

Hope you have a lovely day :flower:

i want to join! i will post tomorrow though we are rubbish tonight :rofl:

I will join in too. I am poorly so I know today will consist of;

Lunch: Hm veg soup
Dinner: Chilli, which will be full of veg but I wont have it with rice or wraps cos of my throat so that means no carbs :dance:
Snack: Will be frozen grapes
Drinks: Lots of water and squash

yesterday

breakfast: 2 slices of toast and butter
lunch: subway and crisps
dinner: chilli then picked away at a munchie box with a friend(oops)!

no snacks.

drinks: water Fanta and Irnbru

today so far

brunch: cottage pie. plums and strawberries

so sunday went like this -

breakfast - bacon tomatoes toast scrambled eggs
dinner- some cheese puffs 2 squares of caramel chocolate and 2 bites of a sausage roll and a sip of coke. I forgot how disgusting fizzy drinks are my mouth felt awful after having it.
tea- a chicken sandwich (no mayo or sauce ect) a packet of crisps
evening - the after a busy day we had a indian take away.

Today-
breakfast- 1 Weetabix
dinner- lettace cucumber spring onions and chicken with balsamic dressing
tea-spag bol
evening- cheese sandwich

Food shopping gets delivered tomorrow so lots of veg and fruit in the house again!

breakfast - toast
lunch - cheese sandwhich, crisps, cereal bar
tea - pesto pasta and red pepper and moterella bread
snack - magnum

bfast. dairylea sandwich

lunch. sausage roll and creme egg

tea. homemade chicken n veg soup and 2 viscount biscuits and another creme egg

yeh ive done crap today :blush:

it was a tasty day though :haha:

hopefully do better tomoro! xx

yesterday I had

4 plums and strawberries
cottage pie
mini pizza
cheese and onion Kiev with chips
strawberry and rhubarb pie

Today- toast with scrambled egg
- choc chip cookie
-bacon sandwich
-sausages chips and bean
-orange
-another choc chip cookie

a poor day today :(

looking forward to tomorrow though salmon for tea! yum!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->