Who wants to SS with me, and who doesn’t want to, but knows they will anyway!!

DixiePrincess

Reaction score
I am 6 dpo. Approx. I took a test today ( I know I know) seemed faint, but I’m calling it an indent. Biggest thing today is almost like a pulled muscle feeling from my arm pit down my boob. Both are a little sore right side is worse though. Also had like 4 separate pregnancy dreams last night (not sure of those count). How’s everyone else feeling??

Haha just like your title says, I don't want to SS but I know I will! I'm 5 DPO today. So far I haven't noticed anything out of the usual. I've practically convinced myself that I'm out this month anyway what day will you start testing?

I'm 6dpo today and have zero real symptoms! I kind of followed the SMEP this month so was feeling positive, but all I've had is ovarian pain and I'm a little light headed today. I think I'll start testing tomorrow cause I can't resist!

I'm 6dpo today and have zero real symptoms! I kind of followed the SMEP this month so was feeling positive, but all I've had is ovarian pain and I'm a little light headed today. I think I'll start testing tomorrow cause I can't resist!
I'm feeling the same as you. I also loosely followed smep but now I'm feeling like we didn't DTD enough and I missed out. Don't know why I feel that way but I do. Have had a bit of cramping but nothing else. Let me know how your test goes tomorrow! I'm going to wait until this weekend I think. I'll be about 11/12dpo

I'm feeling the same as you. I also loosely followed smep but now I'm feeling like we didn't DTD enough and I missed out. Don't know why I feel that way but I do. Have had a bit of cramping but nothing else. Let me know how your test goes tomorrow! I'm going to wait until this weekend I think. I'll be about 11/12dpo
How many days did you DTD if you don't mind me asking? It would be good to compare.
I DTD on CD10 and CD12.
Got positive OPKs on CD13 and 14.
DTD CD14,15 and 16 and that's it. We didn't take a break and then do it again, we were too tired lol!
I'll let you know how the test goes

We DTD on cd 7 and 9. Got positive opk on cd 14 and DTD on cd 13,14,15. I think we should have also DTD on cd 16 or 17 but we were both not feeling great and just didn't. Hopefully it'll work out for both of us!

I think I'm feeling unsure because it's my first time using the strip opk so I'm worried if my positive came on cd 14 or 15. But nothing I can do to change it now so trying to be positive! You only need one :haha:

I tested this morning, BFN as expected, but I am only 7dpo.
How are you feeling today? What day do you plan to start testing?

How many days did you DTD if you don't mind me asking? It would be good to compare.
I DTD on CD10 and CD12.
Got positive OPKs on CD13 and 14.
DTD CD14,15 and 16 and that's it. We didn't take a break and then do it again, we were too tired lol!
I'll let you know how the test goes
How's the test go?

I woke up this morning with sore boobs but I always have sore boobs a week before AF. So I'm hoping that doesn't mean I'm out

Hey ladies I am feeling nothing now. I have had a headache early in the day for the last few days, but probably caffeine, and stress related. Although tmi but we had some fun last night and dh got on top and when I opened my legs I got the worse cramps ever of both sides of my hips never had that before made me wonder. But probably unrelated. I am 8-9 dpo test are negative will test again tomorrow but feeling pretty discouraged

How's the test go?

I woke up this morning with sore boobs but I always have sore boobs a week before AF. So I'm hoping that doesn't mean I'm out
BFN yesterday and today!

Hey ladies I am feeling nothing now. I have had a headache early in the day for the last few days, but probably caffeine, and stress related. Although tmi but we had some fun last night and dh got on top and when I opened my legs I got the worse cramps ever of both sides of my hips never had that before made me wonder. But probably unrelated. I am 8-9 dpo test are negative will test again tomorrow but feeling pretty discouraged
Hello, you're still early so you're not out yet! I'm 8dpo, negative test and no symptoms so I know how you feel! Fingers crossed for us all

We're all in the same boat! I decided to test for the hell of it and also bfn. I'm 8 DPO today. Bbs still sore but not really counting that as a symptom because I always have that. Hopefully we will start to see some lines soon. I think I'll wait a couple days now to retest. That bfn is way too discouraging.

Also bfn this morning at 9-10 dpo. Feeling very out as I feel like I should see something at this point

Also bfn this morning at 9-10 dpo. Feeling very out as I feel like I should see something at this point
I know how you're feeling. 9 or 10 dpo still gives you a chance to get that BFP but you'd hope to see a little line by now too. Don't give up. There's still a chance

I still haven't tested but I definitely still have sore bbs. I also felt a bit nauseous today but I'm not holding out a bunch of hope. I still feel like this month won't be my month.

Think I'm out! Sore bbs are gone today, just like usual. Booooo...

How's everyone else?

Making myself go crazy 7dpo and really bloated, waking up in middle of night a lot and yesterday cramps in my toes

Tested this morning, even though I promised myself I wouldn’t . Nadda

Making myself go crazy 7dpo and really bloated, waking up in middle of night a lot and yesterday cramps in my toes

Tested this morning, even though I promised myself I wouldn’t . Nadda
7dpo is still very early. You're not out yet!

I had nothing at 7dpo. Or 8. V v v faint on an IC at 9dpo (evening). Positive in a frer at 10DPO (am) and nothing on the IC! Used an IC this morning and got a positive :bfp:
7dpo is so early so you've still got plenty of time!
Anyone got any symptoms? I still have none really, boobs a little bit sore but that's it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->