Who wants to SS with me, and who doesn’t want to, but knows they will anyway!!

I had nothing at 7dpo. Or 8. V v v faint on an IC at 9dpo (evening). Positive in a frer at 10DPO (am) and nothing on the IC! Used an IC this morning and got a positive :bfp:
7dpo is so early so you've still got plenty of time!
Anyone got any symptoms? I still have none really, boobs a little bit sore but that's it.
Congrats! That's so exciting. Happy and healthy 9 months. I have no symptoms and don't think it'll be my month but I'm going to test tomorrow so

Congrats! That's so exciting. Happy and healthy 9 months. I have no symptoms and don't think it'll be my month but I'm going to test tomorrow so
Thank you so much! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. Keep us updated!

Decided to test this afternoon after a 2 hour hold. Bbs got sore again so I thought I'd check and see. I'm 11dpo.

IMG_20190302_152118.jpg

I’m hopping on here as I can’t keep from ss!

So yesterday evening 6 dpo, my son decides to running head butt me right in the uterus :wacko: ouch! He completely winded me and I started cramping like crazy for about half an hour. I used the bathroom that evening and got really creamy stretchy snot like cm sorry for TMI! I went to bed a couple of hours later I had a stabbing pain in my lower right side that lasted about 30 seconds.

This morning 7 dpo I had obvious pinching in my right ovary area that lasted 3 mins. Sometimes it was so painful enough to wince out loud. I started my poas addiction today on my ic and naturally I think I see a super faint line lol but irl it’s probably a bfn.

My boobs have also started to get a bit sore today and still getting creamy cm. I really don’t want to symptom spot (because I feel like all this could be from my son head butting me), but I had a look at my chart from my bfp with ds and it looks almost identical to this months chart! My sinuses have also started acting up this morning and I so badly want to take an allergex but don’t know if I should.

Congrats again on your BFP’s ladies!!! This is certainly an exciting month!

I am 7 dpo or 10dpo as i have an LH surge for 4 days...
All tests negative and am imagining lines everywhere!
Sore nipple, heavy boobs, very irritable and emotional.
Could all be AF signs or hopefully bfp signs.
Past 2 cycles my leutal phase has been short so i would have started bleeding by now so atleast that has lengthened if anything. I have no energy yet am spotting symptoms even when i dont want to!

Congratulations ladies!! I've been watching this thread to see what happens! @Jft1 and @Daisy2424 are either of you having any symptoms today?!

I am currently just 3/4DPO (the wait is going so slow...). I received a trigger shot after having 3 mature follicles at an ultrasound this past Wednesday, ovulated later that day and through Thursday night. The cramping was insanely strong and intense and surprisingly, my ovaries and tummy still feel sore from it all. I know it is still far too early for me to even begin symptom checking, but I am hoping the soreness is a good thing. Also have been super bloated, gassy, and nipples are sore, but boobs do not hurt at all.

BUT You girls are proof that symptoms may not even be a thing this early! lol How are you both feeling today?!

Thank you so much @FaithnHope41 !
I still don't have many symptoms, my very first symptoms were sore ovaries. I had ovarian pain when I ovulated which was quite sore, and then it eased off. But by about 2/3dpo I had noticeable pain again and the ovarian pain is still here, but a bit more mild now! Other than that, my boobs are a bit sore and feel full/bigger, but I've only noticed that the last couple of days. Now that you say gassy, that's the only other thing I noticed, thinking back! Really hoping you get your bfp, the wait is horrible!
I'm going to do IC'S every couple of days just to make sure they get darker.

Tesh- sounds very promising! I really didn't have many symptoms but I did notice a lot of extra cm. Usually after o, everything dries up, but this month I still have a lot. Sounds like you do too, so hopefully that'll be a good sign! Keep us updated.

Faith- I'm not really having any symptoms and thought I was definitely out this month. The only things II reall noticed was more cm in the last week or so and bbs slightly sore. It still doesn't feel real! Took another test this morning because I just couldn't believe it

@Jft1 I can't get over how sore I still am. Ovaries must have been extra stimulated this cycle from the Clomid and trigger shot.
@Daisy2424 I bet today's test was even darker for you!

That's so crazy that neither of you are really having symptoms yet, but then again, I feel like during the two week wait we are all very in touch with our bodies and any changes that happen because we are watching for those changes. I'm sure that's what makes the tww so stressful and never ending. lol

I am holding off on testing until at least next friday or saturday because I tested way too early last cycle and ended up with three false positives and I think that is because I probably still had the HCG in my system from the trigger. So this time, I am trying to refrain from any testing until after I have my progesterone test done which will tell us if we ovulated, which I am 100% sure we did based on our positive OPKs and the intense ovary cramping I had during it.

Tesh- sounds very promising! I really didn't have many symptoms but I did notice a lot of extra cm. Usually after o, everything dries up, but this month I still have a lot. Sounds like you do too, so hopefully that'll be a good sign! Keep us updated.

Faith- I'm not really having any symptoms and thought I was definitely out this month. The only things II reall noticed was more cm in the last week or so and bbs slightly sore. It still doesn't feel real! Took another test this morning because I just couldn't believe it

I saw your tests, that’s fantastic progression! It seems like you’ve definitely got a sticky bean in there. Will u confirm with bloods?

I had the poking on and off today only on the right side and a couple times in the middle but nothing noticeable since early this evening. It’s almost 9pm here now. My boobs are only slightly sore but that happened last cycle too. I’m still getting cm but today it was creamy in the morning and it’s now turning thinner and more watery, so it’s more milky than creamy now. It’s usually a sign of my body getting ready for AF, so I’ll just have to wait and see. Not getting my hopes up as I’ve had other cycles similar to this.

The only thing that gives me a small bit of hope is that this cycle my chart is mimicking my bfp chart with my son.

Faith I am super confident you have ovulated with everything you’ve said. You hav more will power than me when it comes to testing haha. Lots of babydust your way Huni I hope your little eggy is well on its way to getting nice and snuggly in its new home x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->