who do you think will go tonight in BB?

xx

I want Shlip and Jo to go but i think Shilpa is fave to win :roll:

Jo was mean to Derk (sp?) yesterday i thought,

xx

SHILPA OOT! :lol:

Cocky cow :D

Jo seems very sure of herself lately, don't like her one bit

If shilpa goes it will be cause another up roar saying it was because of her race! :roll: Thats how pathetic it is

i swear Jo must really have a Willy she is scary looking :lol:

Dionne said:
i swear Jo must really have a Willy she is scary looking :lol:

If she did i am sure H would be the first to find that out!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yvonne said:
If shilpa goes it will be cause another up roar saying it was because of her race! :roll: Thats how pathetic it is

Na, the race row was because of the comments - I doubt we will be racist as she has been voted out.

Jo to go definately, and I would like to see Cleo go but I don't think she will. I don't know who wuill win - to be honest not really fussed as long as its not Jo, Danielle or Jack.

Wow I am good at guessing - am pleased to see the back of Pat Butcher with her racist views and chimney smoking. Cleo was fun at first but went down in my estimation when she did nothing about the bullying. Plus she was getting boring.

I doubt Shilpa will win, there are too many people who blame her for the racism complaints which I find really bizarre to be honest :lol:

Sunday aint it?

Shilpa isn a chancer! She said it has been the best experience of her life, and has enjoyed every minute.

She certainly sounds the victim of racial abuse :roll:

KX said:
Sunday aint it?

Shilpa isn a chancer! She said it has been the best experience of her life, and has enjoyed every minute.

She certainly sounds the victim of racial abuse :roll:

she didn't hear it!!!! how can she comment on the things she didn't hear? Plus she is such a positive person and sees the good in everyone so I would expect her to say that. It just amazes me that people blame her for the way those three acted towards her, it just seems starnge :?

I dont blame her, I dont blame anyone. but she aint all the innocent girl she makes out to be :D

Im not venturing into another debate on Shilpa, there are right and wrongs on all sides :p

The person who i think shouldn't be sitting in that house right now is danielle. Now that's a twisted bint if I have ever seen one 8)

Isn't she so up her own arse? :evil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"