Who would be interested in this?

You can add me if you like :)

- BF until 12 months when she self-weaned
- low weight gain
- gentle discipline / chidl led parenting
- cloth nappies
- fussy eater despite BLW!
- WAHM and outside working mum at various times

I'll join in if anyone wants me! Daisy has duplex kidney, since her birth she's had 9 ultrasounds and a DMSA/Mag3. Also a week long hospital stay at 10 weeks old due to a kidney infection, a lumbar puncture, iv antibiotics and she's been on trimethoprim since birth.
We FF and did a mix of TW and BLW. We co slept and she's mostly coming out of it now and learning to sleep on her own. I think that's all the useful stuff. Oh, I had her at 19.

I'd buddy up x Lucas was prem, 1 week in SCBU, had numerous complications in pregnancy (bleeding, SPD, bad rash), Emergency C section. Comb of BF and FF, mix of finger food and TW. We learnt to self settle from early on. x Had bad PND, slowly getting better.

You can add me if you'd like. :flower:

I have 2 under 2, attached parenting, BF (extended and tandem), BLW, babywear, co-sleep, work full-time, ERF.

add me if you like!

-extended BF
-Dairy allergy (BF throughout, my diet had to change too!)
-self settler
-BLW and TW mixed
-Early walker (9.5 months)
x

Ooh, I'll join in if anyone wants me!

We did part time EC/cloth nappies, we attachment parent, co-sleep, BLW, BFing, ERF, and I'm a SAHM (what a lot of initials!)

Aha, found it! Missed this first time around but I'd love to buddy up. My specific issues I could maybe help with:

Problems with BF, expressing - Ethan ended up on EBM and evenutally fully FF at 6w
Premmie - Ethan was a month premature and was in neonatal for just over a week (including cmas day :( )
Babywearing
Self settling

Ooh, I'll join in if anyone wants me!

We did part time EC/cloth nappies, we attachment parent, co-sleep, BLW, BFing, ERF, and I'm a SAHM (what a lot of initials!)

Yes a lot of initials! Looking through this it's strange as I was sure I'd do all of the above but it just didn't work out as expected, especially cloth nappies (he was prem and far too little leg wise after trying 5 brands had to use sposies and never went back) and the BFing (ended up ebm then ff). Wanted to BLW but Ethan much preferred TW, happy to co-sleep but he was such a contented sleeper that he was in his moses after a month, was very interested in attachment parenting and I did constantly baby carry him (infact he was only in a buggy about twice until he was nearly 7mo) but around the house much preferred to be on the floor with me rather than attached to me and after a while he slept in his moses in the day. Isn't it funny how things adapt and change to what's best for baby - such a wonderful journey. Will still be trying all of the above with baby 2 though and who knows what will be best for that little one.

Sorry ladies,have been doing a mad housework day due to being ill the last 2,I'm now going to catch up :flower: xx

I'll do it - Ethan had reflux, had plagiocephaly and I failed with bf so combi fed for a month or so then had to bottle feed. Happy to help where I can.

I will do it if needed:

I am a SAHM
Megan was born at 37 weeks
Swaddled til 4 1/2 mo
FF
TW starting at 4mo
Megan was a sensitive baby, routine was important for her. She had horrible stranger anxiety very early & got overstimulated very easily.
She was an early talker but late crawler/walker.
She is much easier as a toddler than she was as a baby!

Just bumping this incase anyone else wants to put their name forward :flower:

xx

Just to say thank you to Harveysmum for a great idea and for all the work of setting it up xx

Yes, big thanks Harveysmum. I now have a buddy myself who I can ask all my questions to when potty training starts and all that fun and am a buddy to a lovely pregnant lady who hopefully i can help too.

Id love to be buddy up with someone from the baby section!

I had a natural labour at 39weeks, however was induced due to non medical reasons. I breastfed for 2weeks sadly boobs gave up producing milk and bottle fed then since.
Teen mum, was single mum, no longer however.
im a stay at home mum. have been TTC number 2 for 12months and have now taken a 6month break. Multiple miscarriages after birth of LO.
Willing to help on all things pregnancy and baby even toddler. Daughter was a late walker and talker though.
Cant help with teething problems though, Great with weaning.
Babysit regularly for friend of mine whose daughter is 3months old now.
Been on benefits up until last week so i can help with all of that. UK help is what i can do best. xxx

Lilly has had a try of almost everything in baby life so my experiences vary.
Had done some Co sleeping, had most nights in crib, then cot, and then toddler bed.
been on breast milk to aptamil to cow and gate to cows milk
had prams buggies etc.

willing to help anyone :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back