Who would you really love to see live (past and present)

MrsBandEgglet

Mummy to 3, expecting #4
Reaction score
Well after missing out on seeing Stone Roses at their reunion tour in Manchester a few weeks ago (couldn't go as it was all standing and outside and we didn't think I'd be able to do it, wish I'd gone now though :cry:) it got me thinking who else I'd love to see and who I hope to catch in the future seen as it's highly unlikely I'll ever be pregnant again. So, providing they actually tour lol, I can afford it and I can get some lunatic to watch my brood :haha: I'd love to see:

- Stone Roses (obviously)
- Foo Fighters
- Kings of Leon
- Adele
- Alanis Morissette
- Snow Patrol
- Rhianna
- Nerina Pallot
- Pearl Jam
- Tom Jones
- Rod Stewart :haha:
- Neil Diamond (I would love to take my Nanna as she is CRAZY about him lol, plus I bet he puts on a pretty good show hehe)

If they were still around or still touring I'd love to have seen:

- Nirvana
- Elvis!!!
- Billie Holiday
- Otis Redding
- Dusty Springfield!!!!!

There are probably a million more and I realise a couple I should perhaps be ashamed of in there lol but I guess I have eclectic taste in music :shrug:

Who would you like to see?

Luckily seen quite a few people live, just come back from Hyde park literally just now from seeing the Olympic torrch relay concert/gig!! Brilliant!

But I'd love to see:

-rhianna
-I've always wanted to see cliff richard LOL
- and don't laugh but...... One direction (how embarrasing I've admitted that lol)

Past I'd loved to have seen

The beatles

Xxx

You've got great taste in music!

Kings Of Leon
Coldplay (I've seen them a few times already)
Jack Johnson
Katy Perry
James Morrison (have seen him twice)
Adele
Pearl Jam
Bruno Mars
Snow Patrol
The Fray
Journey

If they were still around:
Nirvana
Elvis
The Beatles
Bob Marley
Westlife (I loved them when they first came out, and they played their last ever gig in Ireland last month, but couldn't go as I was pregnant.. and in Australia... my cousin, my sister and their hubby's went! So jealous. They told me they'd get me the DVD lol... and they performed Sex On Fire!!! One of my all time favourite songs)!

Phil Collins is the main one....my dad went to see him once and said it was the best show he's ever been too (and my dads been to enough - he walked out of David Bowies!)

I did have the chance once - my ex bought me two tickets in the hope I'd go with him. But he was a stalker and I couldn't trust to go so I didn't! Part of me regrets it, but then another part of me doesn't!

I'd love to see Train again, they were brilliant last time I saw them.

Phil Collins is the main one....my dad went to see him once and said it was the best show he's ever been too (and my dads been to enough - he walked out of David Bowies!)

I did have the chance once - my ex bought me two tickets in the hope I'd go with him. But he was a stalker and I couldn't trust to go so I didn't! Part of me regrets it, but then another part of me doesn't!

I'd love to see Train again, they were brilliant last time I saw them.

OMG BF!! How could I forget David Bowie? :dohh: I'd love to see him; I have such a thing for him :blush:

Train, how could I forget Train! I like them. OH is obsessed with Train! He's loved them since Drops of Jupiter... he tried to introduce me to them, but I didn't like them 'til I heard 'Hey soul sister'. And Muse, I love Muse too

Train, how could I forget Train! I like them. OH is obsessed with Train! He's loved them since Drops of Jupiter... he tried to introduce me to them, but I didn't like them 'til I heard 'Hey soul sister'. And Muse, I love Muse too

Ohhh no, I've completely neglected so many, I feel bad :haha: Muse, of course!!! Fleetwood Mac - wow, what a show that'd be!! Abba :thumbup: Suzie Quatro, Patti Smyth.

I'm gonna be on youtube all night now!!! :haha:

The Smiths. They split when I was 6 but I've loved them for as long as I can remember (thanks Uncle Mark :thumbup: )

I've seen Morrissey more times than I can count, but I'd loved to have seen The Smiths.

Muse, (they are coming this year but I highjly doubt that I will be fit enough to see them when I ahve a newborn at home :haha:
Gary Moore. Died 2 years ago unfortunately :(.
The doors,
ah the singer is in the famous death at 27 club.
I d' love to see morrissey too, and Jarvis cocker(last time he came it was early january and absolutely had no money left from christmas and new year.)
David Bowie would also be grand.

On the other hand I am thankful who I have seen so far, G3 just tuesday , golden Earring, eric burdon, etc.

Michael Jackson and Amy Winehouse.

And gaga-but I have tickets!!! WOOOOOO!!!

I missed Blink 182 at Eden and was so gutted, would love to see them live.
Also Greenday, Kings of Leon, Rise Against, Adele, Tom Jones, Michael Buble.

Michael Jackson, Queen, The Beatles, Frank Sinatra, Chet Baker, The Smiths, Billie Holiday, Sam Cooke

So many more i'm sure!

Oo and Elton John!

Would love to see Pearl Jam with DF, hate that I didn't get to see Blink 182.:(

I totally regret not going to see Busted when I was younger and wouldn't mind if they decided to get back together an throw me a one off concert.:blush:

Ohhh no, I've completely neglected so many, I feel bad :haha: Muse, of course!!! Fleetwood Mac - wow, what a show that'd be!! Abba :thumbup: Suzie Quatro, Patti Smyth.

I'm gonna be on youtube all night now!!! :haha:

I actually saw Fleetwood Mac a couple of years ago. DH and I took our parents and it was incredible - best gig of my life. I would so see them again if I got the chance and I heard they're touring next year!

I would give anything to be able to see Queen perform with Freddie. Unfortunately he died when I was only 3 so it was never an option!

I would like to see Black Sabbath, Missed them at download this year because of lumpy but I NEED to see Ozzy before he carks it.

We had the chance to go and see King Blue's this year but didn't have the money unfortunately.. now there splitting up :(

Would love to see Transplants, Lost Prophets, Linkin Park

I would like to see Black Sabbath, Missed them at download this year because of lumpy but I NEED to see Ozzy before he carks it.

I took DH to see Ozzy a few years back in Birmingham as a birthday treat. It was fantastic!

All time top of my list would be Queen.

Other than that , The Beatles, Abba, Coldplay, Adele & Bruno Mars

Foo Fighters, Lost Prophets (they're actually in my town soon, nobody to go with!), Pearl Jam, The Smiths, Nirvana, Papa Roach, A Day To Remember, Enter Shikari, Young Guns, Blink 182, Avenged Sevenfold..

So many :(

The first gig I ever went to was Fleetwood Mac with my mum, I'm so cool :haha:

I would mostly love to see my old hip hop favourites - A Tribe Called Quest, Cannibal Ox, Company Flow, Souls of Mischief, J Dilla (RIP) etc. Would also love to see Flying Lotus. Probably Radiohead and a few grunge bands that I have a soft spot for like Hole and Butthole Surfers. Was about to say the Pixies but just remembered that I actually did see them live a few years ago! I still go to gigs pretty frequently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->