whodunnit???!!!

ablaze

lucky mum of one of each!
Reaction score
hollyoaks, who pushed claire?

calvin? motive... ruining his and louises relationship by telling him she had an abortion

OB? motive, killing his girlfirend mel in a fire, and ruining max and toms lifes
max? as above, and trying to kill him for his money

warren? for the club

louise? same as calvin

i think warren ran over justin, but am clueless as to who pushed claire! !

ill just clarify for everyone that shes talking about Hollyoaks !!!!! lol

perhaps you should do a poll with the 5 in the frame?

I really dont know who, it could be anyone.... calvins phone found at the scene...too obvious!

OB seen on jackies vidio on phone ...too obvious

Max cleaning blood off his hands.... too obvious!

Louise looking guilty and refusing to talk to police.... too obvious!

hmmm so warren??

bugger nvr thot of a poll lol!!
this is my theory...

warren made justin do it thn sumhow manages 2 run him over lol!

i dont think justins in the frame though, was reading that the 5 in question are calvin, louise, ob, max and warren !!! lol

shit i missed justin in poll, i put claire :blush: wonder wen well find out!

can sum1 edit 4 me please :blush: i need justin and louise in teh poll and claire out

They will probley drag it out for ageeeeees like most soaps do !!

apptly... claire wakes up on fri n says it was warren!!! but warren admits to justin tht ity was him who knocked him down, i thot claire was gunna die!

edited your poll as asked yvanne x

:rofl:

Grrrr, :hissy:

I've missed it for the last few nights I watch it on ch4 the E4.

I'm just downloading 4OD to see if I can get it from there!

I don't watch it anymore tis crap ...

But warren is a meanie so i fink him (even though haven't got a clue about WTF is going on pmsl)!!

xxx

Right I watched it.......

I think it was Warrens Sister Katy!

Here's what I think:

When Justin didn't go to the Bus Station she knew there was something up and didn't want to call him as if warren had got him it would blow their cover of running away together! Katy knew that warren wanted the club but she wouldn't had known that claire had already signed it over to him so by killing clare warren wouldn't get the club (she also knows that clare is a BITCH!) so if katy couldn't have Justin, Warren couldn't have the club!
Calvins phone was found at the scene as he got so annoyed with louise calling him he threw it and it just happend to land where clare fell!?

Thats my theory anyways!!

by the way has tom gone missing or something, i only watch it every so often so i think i have missed something

Dont know if I should post but I have read ahead on what happens over the next few episodes as far as Clair waking up and telling the police who pushed her. But is she telling the truth anyway or just trying to get him put away?

yea i read ahead too cat!!! an i dont think it was him!!! so u know he ran pver justin too!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->