Whole milk to fix spitting up

ruthj

Reaction score
Has anyone heard about babies whole milk to fix the throwing up?
I need advice pls!!!

No you don't give babies whole milk to fix anything. What age is the baby in question? Because they can't have regular milk until at least a year. If your baby is throwing up the entire feed constantly, seek medical advice. In the case of a bit of reflux which is extremely common, get some gaviscon sachets and mix those with babies milk.

or change brand of formula, tht worked with my niece x

Uh, no! For Breastfed baby, adjust your diet and experiment with removing dairy or soy products. For formula fed, try a different formula. Talk to your doc, but never give a baby while milk, until at least close to a year. Their stomachs can't digest it properly.

this post might do better in a different section, but as mentioned above PLEASE do not give any baby under 9 months any type of cows milk. some places allow it at 9 months (parts of canada) my doc said a year- it depends what your doc says but if baby is spitting up a ton switch formulas- use a gentle one or if you are nursing: avoid dairy products in your own diet- some babies are sensitive to what you eat. other things to avoid (while you sort this out) are foods that make you gassy- like veges, beans, etc. and chocolate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->