Whoop Whoop

KookieRaider

Reaction score
I had positive opk the 14th and 15th with creamy to none CM and cramps. Today I had a negative opk but stretchy CM along with cramps! I'm pretty excited since we only did it twice during +opk. Maybe today is the day? I really wish I was able to temp correctly so I could get a good feel of when exactly I ovulate.

Ps: My neighbors cat is really aggravating! It keeps pooping in my flowerbed and messing up my flowers and mulch. Anyone know how I can stop it without harming the cat? Lol

Good luck with the big O! Im hoping for mine soon!

About the cat....hmmmmm, i think i had a neighbor who had the same problem but they left food for the cat with something that made it sick..... Not sure what it was, but it kept the cats out after that...

Good luck!

omg lol I don't think I coild live with myself if I harmed the cat lol .. Thank you and Good Luck to you also! :)

Good luck!

No idea on the cat. Our cats were outside cats, but we lived on a large property that they never really left because they were fixed. Good luck on that too! Hope it gets sorted so it stops tossing your flower beds!

I read spraying lemon/citrus juice will stop a cat stratching furniture...maybe the same is true with messing in gardens?!?

Another thing which my granddad has is a little box which let's out a high pitched noise only cats can hear which they don't like and scares them away.

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->