whooping cough vaccine, did you get it/not get it?

My doctor told me that anyone that is going to have close contact with the baby has to get the T-DAP vaccine.

We still haven't gotten ours cause the doctor's offices don't do the stupid vaccines and you have to like go to a pharmacy and get them to do it.

My doctor told me that anyone that is going to have close contact with the baby has to get the T-DAP vaccine.

We still haven't gotten ours cause the doctor's offices don't do the stupid vaccines and you have to like go to a pharmacy and get them to do it.

That's what I heard too.

I got the flu shot at 20 weeks and my Tdap at 24 weeks. My arm was sore the day following the flu shot, but felt zero effects from the Tdap.

Both of my children are up to date with their pertussis vaccines, and DH and my parents both are scheduling their Tdap boosters before baby arrives.

I had the combined vaccine which is what is given in the uk at 8 weeks to newborns.

I felt surprisingly achey and a bit crap afterwards and the lump in my arm took a week or 2 to go down. Apart from that was fine x

I have yet to get either shot..... Not sure about them:/

I got it at 28 weeks so that I could pass the immunity along to the babies. No side effects other than the sorest arm EVER the next day

I had flu and whooping cough shots at 28 weeks. Only issues were REALLY sore arms for a couple of days!

I got them both at the same time too (flu and tdap).My OB's nurse just asked if I'd had them yet, then came back and stabbed me in each arm a moment later. I was already very sick at the time, so I can't say if it made that any worse, however sleep was impossible for well over a week as both arms were so incredibly sore. My first flu shot ever and I still haven't been sick since (very unlike me in winter).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->