Whos a football widow today then?!

feisty_filly

Reaction score
My hubbies abandoned me to go to the scottish cup finals at hamden, fingers crossed theres no troubble!
I know there is a few big games on today so any one else a widow? Lol

I live next to Tynecastle so I'm routing for Hibs :rofl: I can't even start to think of the noisy piss heads outside my house at the pub if Hearts win.

If they do, me and Tori and staying at my grans tonight :rofl:

For the record I'm a blue nose :wacko:

Thankfully no, and thank god im not working today as my work is right opposite Hampden!

No but most Sundays I am, I am a F1, Football and touring car widow

Meeeeeeeeee! DH left for Hamden at 7 this morning and won't be home till tomorrow at some point as he is staying at his friend's house tonight. I'm just praying that Hearts win or he won't be in a good mood and is on 2 weeks holiday from work :haha: He was up at 5.15 this morning because he was too excited and nervous to sleep! This is only the 2nd game he has been to in the last 10 years but I keep hearing about how huge a deal it is......

My oh supports west ham and is off to wembly today. Luckily I'm in cornwall for the weekend so can avoid it :)

mine is chucking us out the house at kick off! if hearts dont win i think i wont bother coming home.

Just been told the champions league play offs are on so I will be joining you later

I live not far from Hampden and the racket has already started. My OH is walking the West Highland Way this weekend though. I lived in Leith for 5 years, I am hoping it's a wee win for the Hibbees.

Atomic - we are also blue noses!

I will be come 7pm tonight as it's the Champions League Final :(

Hubbie is a hearts supporter and I really couldn't care lol. On one hand in hoping hibbs win so hubbie comes home but on the other im rooting for hearts as he will be devistated if they loose.
I would hate to live near Hampden or in the burg tonight its going to be wild!

edinburgh will be heaving tomorrow :dohh: im going to jack & jill market too.

Oohh where's that at? Might leave a comatose hubbie on the couch and bring the kids in.

Me, DH gone to watch the football at his friends house, which will then equal pub.

Me too! dh is off on a stag do today and mentioned they'll be watching the football at some point too, I really don't get the appeal, to me football is the most boring thing on the planet :sleep:

Me too. Town is gunna be nuts to night and hubbie will more than likely go out after. I dont see the appeal!

Awww I really wanna try out the jack n Jill market too!

Well errrr... Noisy night for us then!

It's fab! Last time I got a gorgeous next party dress for amelie with tags on for £5! Got Roman loads too. I want a highcjair tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->