Whos a football widow today then?!

I'm going to the market tomorrow too, picked up some gorgeous next outfits for Maci for so cheap!

I think I wasted like £8 betting on the game, even though I don't support any team. Predictably, I won nothing!

Think I'm gonna talk DH into going. Is it easy to get about in there?

Belt me round the head if you see me n say hi :wave: I'll b the one with the toddler jamming to gaga on the iPhone no doubt :rofl:

Not to me. It's pretty cramped at the beginning (half 10?) so this time I'm leaving Maci with my mum and just taking Summer. It's too stuffy to have Maci in the carrier but Summer has to be in the buggy cause I'd lose her too easily as it can be pretty mobbed at time, should really be in a bigger hall. It's worth it though. You'd be fine with two singles, definitely wouldn't attempt it with your double though ! Last time we went for half ten , had a nose, bought some goodies then went to Mcds over the road for a while. then came back about half 12 for another nose when it was much quieter!

Think I'm gonna talk DH into going. Is it easy to get about in there?

Belt me round the head if you see me n say hi :wave: I'll b the one with the toddler jamming to gaga on the iPhone no doubt :rofl:

I put roman in the carrier usually but might take the pram tomorrow :shrug:

Argh, sounds a bit much for wee Alex, might head with just Tori one day.

Well it's a bloody nightmare round my bit, singing, sirens, shouting and chanting and cars beeping there horns. Trying to get the girls to settle is proving harder than I thought :(

Lucikly for me, I am a massive football fan as well as the other half. I will have to cut down on going to the matches to save up for the baby now though!

How did you all get on at the market today? We didn't go as had things on but got lots of great stuff last month. Really like them. The cafe in Meadowbank is quite good too and has a wee soft play if you need a break. Em loved watching the gymnasts practising.

I got loads! 2 m&s party dresses for £3 each and a single duvet set for £2.50 as well as a huge bundle of 6-9m stuff for £5.. ,24 pieces in it :wacko: it was realllly busy today & 80% of clothing stalls were for baby girls which sucked a bit for us.

That's a great haul! I think they are really good. We got some excellent Duplo for Em last time, a scooter, a couple of puzzles and a brand new set of Hairy McLary books.

I found it to be too busy so didn't stay long. I ended up with a talking Barney toy for Summer (she LOVES barney atm) for £3. A next dress set for £1.50, Matalan pinifore set for £3 which has a £14 tag on it and a pair of M&S jeans for £1.50. Way too busy for me today. I think in future I'll leave both kiddies with OH and go myself! I've never been to the cafe or softplay, will need to give them a try!

I read on their facebook page that there's plans to get another venue in west edinburgh :thumbup:

Yeah so I seen, Meadowbank's better for me though, I'm in the East, I'd probably do elsewhere just for a nose though, knowing me. I'd prefer if they had a big hall at meadowbank, there's not enough room with all the buggies where they have it : /

yeah, theyd be better off in a school gym tbh. something square and not so dark!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/blah11/IMAG0774.jpg
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/blah11/IMAG0775.jpg
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/blah11/IMAG0781.jpg

:)

Ohhh wow! they do a stall over here aswell though I missed the last one. I tihnk ill have to trek to the next one now :D

Wow! Brilliant Haul, puts my Barney, jeans and two dresses for Maci to shame haha!

half of it is shorts :rofl: That was my mum though, no idea why she bought so many things with shorts in them as by the time he's in 6-9 it'll be getting into autumn haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->