Who's going to see Bruno?

J

Jessa

So, Bruno starts tomorrow. It's Sasha Baron Cohen's new movie. Hubby and I were just watching his guest spot on David Letterman from the other night. Absolutely hilarious!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjP8AypZCgE

So, who's going to go and see it?

me! SBC is just amazing i love him, i wanna live in his house for a week just 2 see what hes like when hes at home because his wife/long term partner is a nutter aswell lol

same!!! - would love to see what his like with his little girl too
x

We should all just go knock on his door, Tracie! haha You're right -- it would be hilarious to see how he is at home!

I'm with you Georgie. I saw it last night too. It wasn't anywhere near as good as Borat. I just didn't laugh as much. Oh well....

i just come back from seeing it.
it was halarious, & outrageous.
just as i expected after borat, can't wait 2 see what crazy character he'll come up with next.

I wonder if he's out of characters now. He's done Ali-G, Borat, and Bruno. Those were his three main characters. What's next?

Anyone else think it wasn't very long?? Me & OH were 5 minutes late so missed the start. We were there for literally one hour longer..and it was over!

I wasn't complaining - I needed to pee and wasn't getting up *again*!

i know what you mean. when it come to the end i didn't even realise it was the end until all the lights started coming on and that.
it was like
OH. is that it
lol

I saw it lastnight. Wasent as good as borat but it was still funny.

I saw this at the weekend and it was hysterical! I thought it was a lot more outrageous than Borat was - some of the contraptions used as props had me stunned for a bit, then crying with laughter.
We were sat next to this 50 yr old couple - I think they may have stumbled into the wrong screen as they looked so uncomfortable, which only made me laugh more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->