whos got a 2000 zafira and or britax first class plus

mommy43

isabel's mummy
Reaction score
anyone got either of these ? im confused been researching car seats for baby she has the one to the loola atm but i find it heavy i dont know if the zafira has isofix (n its not here atm to look n ive looked on line but get conflicting info) my other kds have all had britax seat n tbh they have a good rep so i loooked there they have the first class plus they recommend for my car n age weight of baby its also rear facing to 13kg about 28lb my q is IF my car has isofix (if u have a zafira let me know) whats best to go for isofix or rearfacing

Personally I would go for whatever option lets you keep your LO rear-facing for longer - it's much safer!

There are seats which will take them to 18kg or 25kg rear-facing too. I know www.securatots.co.uk in the UK has some ERF seats - you could also check out www.rearfacing.co.uk to see if there are any other stockists in your area. I don't know about availability of belt-fitted ones in the UK, as I've never looked. We got one from Sweden (www.carseat.se) which can be fitted with either a seatbelt or Isofix, so it doesn't matter which car it goes into :)

Sorry this is a bit of a delayed reply to your post, but just thought I'd mention what happened to us today. I was keen on the Britax First Class - according to the Britax Fit Finder it fits in our car, but we went to Halfords today to have it fitted to check and the guy said it was definitely not safe in our car!

So just to say, if you do go for it (or whatever you go for), make sure you have it fitted to your car to check, the Fit Finder is not as reliable as it seems! :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->