Whos had whooping cough vaccine?

xblondiex

Reaction score
Im 30 weeks im scared if having it as was ill after flu vaccine. Has anyibe else been ill off it?

I had it a few weeks back. Had the flu jab at the same time and only had a red raised mark at the injection site. That lasted about a week but that was all. :)

I had my flu jab, was I'll about 3 days after having for about a week.
I had the whooping cough about 2 weeks after, my arm was sore for a couple of days and I felt abit run down but I think I was still getting over having the flu jab.

Thanks i can cope with mild flu but felt proper ill off the flu jab

I got it and my flu shot on same day. I went home and slept for like 2 hours but that was it! I'm fine & baby girl is fine :)

I had the flu jab then a week after had the whooping cough jab, I found that after the flu jab I felt dreadful and had a cold for a few days, whooping cough was fine, arm was a bit sore afterwards but felt ok in myself. X

I had it two days ago and I feel fine. I had no problems

I had mine on Monday and had a really sore arm for 3 days but that was it x

I got the whooping cough vaccine about 2 weeks ago. My arm was sore a couple hours after, and for about a day and a half. Same with hubby. Other than that, no side effects. Not getting the flu shot though.

I had the tdap shot which included the whooping cough and came down with a cough for exactly four days after.. But was fine after that.

Had whooping cough and flu jag at the same time. Slightly sore arm but that was it.

Got whooping cough vax about 6 weeks ago, arm was barely sore.
Flu shot 2 weeks ago, no issues at all!

You can't get the flu from the flu vaccine, or whooping cough from the Tdap because they don't utilize live attenuated viruses. The nasal squirt form of the flu shot does, but not the vaccines.

You can get sick from heading into the docs office to get them (bacterial or viral exposure from other sick people) or suffer from side effects - but thankfully it's impossible to get the sicknesses from those shots :thumbup:

I had a mild reaction to the Tdap (chills, tiredish and mild fever) but just a slightly sore arm from the flu one.

As the others have said just had a sore arm for couple days, I did feel run down for a couple days at the end of the week after having it hit that could be pure coincidence.x

I had flu vaccine and Dtp at same time. Did get sickness bug a few days after flu vaccine but suspect just coincidence. Because of tetanus my arm did ache tho.

Had flu jab and whooping cough one at same time last Wednesday

I got it a couple weeks back. Didn't get sick but did have a sore arm from the obvious.

I got the Tdap (whooping cough) and my first flu shot around 30 weeks I think. I didn't get sick at all :3 but my arm was sore for a few days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->