Who's having rib pain??,

iwantabub

Reaction score
Ok so replied to a thread a few hours ago and had tender ribs...

I am now in agony... It's really hurting...

Baby's bum is on my right side and his feet are out my left side between my pelvis and ribs...

On my right side my ribs are killing me... Like so so so so sore... Baby's bum isn't up massively high or anything... I don't feel him smoothered there or anything... Infact he's probably even dropped a little if anything...

But over the last few hours my ribs are that sore that I can't cough or move without being in a lot of pain... I can hardly sit up I have to lay down or else I feel like they're hurting...

What is this... Is it muscles stretching... Anyone else feel like this... ?

I started with rib pain around 29 weeks and then it stopped.....

It came back last week and I was up last night with the pain. Now i'm laying down as thats the only way I can get comfy. Feeling really down now and desperate to have baby.

im with you on this one. baby is head down and i don't have a big bump so it feels like im getting bum and feet in my ribs. its getting to parts of the day im scared to bend over the pains that uncomfortable. i feel like I've been stuffed in every nook and cranie possible xx

i'm not getting it as bad as you ladies...but i'll get rib pain when baby kicks/pushes on my ribs and can be uncomfortable for a few minutes after....also sometimes if i'm sitting the wrong way.....my baby is head down and the legs and feet are right at my ribs...

iwantabub, yours sounds pretty bad...i would almost mention it to ur doc/mw....it is possible for something to be out of place....same for you other ladies too of course...

I had a foot stuck in my ribs a few weeks ago, it was terrible!!! I feel your pain

He inhale a mw appt tomoro ... If its still the same ill be mentioning it... I'm exactly two weeks from my section ... Wish it would go faster

Well i'm still getting karate kicked in the rib so you're not alone on the pain front :( X

I was having horrible rib pain also on my right side for a few weeks. When sitting in the car driving it would be excrutiating. My Dr wound up palpating the area to make sure it wasn't pain radiating from liver or gall bladder, but it was just her feet. . She has since shifted and its gotten much better, hope your little one gives you a break soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->