Whos in maternity clothes?Just me?

I'm only 6 and half weeks and I'm already considering buying maternity trousers for work! I am in so much discomfort when I'm at work and its horrible. I've bloated so much but Im also wondering if there is maybe 2 babies in there as there as there are histories of twins in our family!
I've just booked my scan for 6th November so I will know then - in the meantime, I'm going shopping!!!

My bloat has been there as a constant now! Id upload a pic but means getting it off my phone lol. Look about 6 months gone. Midwife said i'll "pop" when it moves above bone. lmao!

my work trousers are getting tight and i'm only 8 weeks! have bought some long vests to wear under my tops to cover my stomach! going to try and last a bit longer but think i'll either have to buy a bigger pair or look into maternity trousers!

You're certainly not the only one - I was in maternity bottoms by 10 weeks! They made me so much more comfy. So many people used to say to me (and still do) 'my friend didn't have to wear maternity clothes right til the end' or 'my friend was so skinny end at the end, you wouldn't have known she was pregnant' :growlmad:

You feel like smacking them in the mouth!!! But...we're all different and I tend to bloat easily anyway so such is life and to be honest, I love my belly more now than before I was pregnant! :happydance: I'm proud to show it off! x

You're certainly not the only one - I was in maternity bottoms by 10 weeks! They made me so much more comfy. So many people used to say to me (and still do) 'my friend didn't have to wear maternity clothes right til the end' or 'my friend was so skinny end at the end, you wouldn't have known she was pregnant' :growlmad:

You feel like smacking them in the mouth!!! But...we're all different and I tend to bloat easily anyway so such is life and to be honest, I love my belly more now than before I was pregnant! :happydance: I'm proud to show it off! x

I agree, so much more comfy :) I love them!
Ha My mum has already said that to me 'i didnt have to wear maternity clothes untill i was half way there' bla bla!
Awww if you've got a belly flaunt it :D I cant wait to get a bump!
X

Well i'm 9 weeks and i just had to go buy one of the those belly belt things...none of my clothes fit already!

im so bloated already, my jeans are so tight I had to borrow my mothers!

I caved and put on Mat pants today as my dress pants for work are getting uncomfortably tight. I don't think it's a permanent shift yet as I can still wear the proper pants if I want - hopefully will last a couple more weeks without being in mat pants completely.

I'm going shopping this weekend for maternity trousers. I'm walking around at work with my flies undone, hoping nobody will notice. I can't actually do them up in the afternoons!

Hun its not just bloat :D :D I am in maternity too right now. I am a size 4 and look about 5 months pregnant. I gained 4-5 pounds so far. Went from 118 to 122 I am scared to look now but all is good pounds are good :D

Just to hijack your thread lol :p dorothy perkins do decent maternity stuff xxx

Just to hijack your thread lol :p dorothy perkins do decent maternity stuff xxx

Lol!
Ohh do they?! Iv seen a few bits of their website but i popped into the one in town and its rubbish! Their having a huge sale and no maternity stuff was out atall, But Im off to a different town on Sunday, Hopfully there will be more choice there :)!
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->