Who's next to have their twins!!?? Is it me!!?

Cabbage

Expecting Identical Twins
Reaction score
Hi Girls,

Time has flown! I'm now 34 weeks and 3 days - My Consultant said she won't let me go beyond 37 weeks, due to my twins sharing a placenta... That leaves me with 2.5 weeks. Does this mean that I am next?:pop:

Anyone due before me?

Or will we have any spontaneous labours on the forum between now and then....

Time is ticking!!:hugs:

I get my section date on Monday so we might be around the same time :) xx

I'm also being induced/ sectioned at 37 weeks but ours are di/di. I've still got awhile to go.

wow congrats. im at 30 weeks 2 days now so ... less terrified of prematurity but... not ready yet either. folks come the 12th of jan and they want some time seeing (laughing at me perhaps) while pregnant. hoping for anytime in feb that isnt valentines day

You've gotta be next! How exciting!

wow congrats. im at 30 weeks 2 days now so ... less terrified of prematurity but... not ready yet either. folks come the 12th of jan and they want some time seeing (laughing at me perhaps) while pregnant. hoping for anytime in feb that isnt valentines day

Ya, really didn't want babies to come on any of the recent holidays (Christmas, Christmas Eve etc)... I don't want them to come on New Years Eve or New Years Day either! Any time after that is good!:thumbup:

It's great hitting the 30 week mark - Congrats!

thanks... working in a hospital... although weve come a long way, i cringe when people talk about viability day... by 30 weeks especially with twins, outcomes are pretty good but... yeah cant wait til 35 or so (then im sure im gonna start wanting them out)

I'll be 34 weeks tomorrow. I've already been in the hospital twice for contractions at 30 weeks and 31 weeks. Been on Procardia since then which helps, but am still contracting frequently. My OB yesterday said I can stop taking it at 35 weeks. She's happy with them being born after I hit 35 weeks, so I could very well have them next week sometime! I have a section scheduled Jan 18, but none of my docs think I'll make it til then. DH is convinced they'll be born either Jan 7 or 9. :shrug: We'll see!

I'll be 34 weeks tomorrow. I've already been in the hospital twice for contractions at 30 weeks and 31 weeks. Been on Procardia since then which helps, but am still contracting frequently. My OB yesterday said I can stop taking it at 35 weeks. She's happy with them being born after I hit 35 weeks, so I could very well have them next week sometime! I have a section scheduled Jan 18, but none of my docs think I'll make it til then. DH is convinced they'll be born either Jan 7 or 9. :shrug: We'll see!

Ooh how exciting! Keep us posted! :happydance:

I have no symptoms of them coming any time soon, but I am happy with that. I would love to avoid the NICU if at all possible (wouldn't we all) so I just want them to stay inside until 37 weeks. I am sure yours will be fine if born at 35 weeks, you are on the home run.

Ya, really didn't want babies to come on any of the recent holidays (Christmas, Christmas Eve etc)... I don't want them to come on New Years Eve or New Years Day either! Any time after that is good!:thumbup:

Cabbage you aren't on the list of "when are you having your baby" Do you want to be added? When is your due date?

I just got my section date through and unless i go into labour naturally these twins are coming on the 14th :) xxx

Cabbage you aren't on the list of "when are you having your baby" Do you want to be added? When is your due date?

Hi, yes please, my due date is 15/01/13 :flower:

How are you girls getting on? Anyone showing signs of going into labour on their own yet? I have absolutely no signs of anything happening... I reckon these babies will have to be induced...

Nothing to write home about :( I really thought id start before my section date but its looking like im gonna make it all the way.

Everytime i get even a hint of a twinge or back ache its gone by the morning. I have started to lose my plug tho.... I think! xx

Nothing to write home about :( I really thought id start before my section date but its looking like im gonna make it all the way.

Everytime i get even a hint of a twinge or back ache its gone by the morning. I have started to lose my plug tho.... I think! xx

Oh that sounds promising!:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->