Whos Overdue???

JessicaM123

Reaction score
I am!!! after being adamant i was having an early baby, especially because my due date according to lmp said 22cnd of march.... here we are at 41 weeks wooooo.

Other than sore back and intense pressure i'm feeling ok. Induction is a week today. Had a sweep yesterday and MW said i was 3cm, cervix was very favourable and baby is fully engaged. Had bloody show yesterday and cramping all through evening and night, then this morning.....NOTHING!

Hows everyone else feeling?

Am not one, but wanted to wish u all the best and keep active to make baby move faster.
Promising news.

I am!! And I'm so tired, all I feel like doing is sleeping! Not had a single twinge at all, baby is obviously nice and comfy in there. Seeing mw tomorrow as BP was a little high at my appt - hoping it was a one off as we have a home birth planned and if it's still high I have to go in tomorrow for checks. If all is ok am booked in for a sweep on Tuesday when ill be 41 weeks! Fingers crossed our babies arrive soon! X

Meee!! Only 1 day overdue though. I'm feeling excited, I know I will most likely have LO in the next 14 days (I'll probably end up being induced at 12 days over and then hopefully LO will come within 48 hours) which doesn't seem long at all! Its my first day of maternity leave today and I'm enjoying just looking after DS and cleaning without having to fit my work in too, I feel like a right lady of leisure :haha:.

I'm excited too :-D I'm not tired of waiting, I just can't stop sleeping! Hoping it's my body's way preparing me for the big event ;-) people keep asking if I'm fed up and annoyed yet that baby isn't here yet and I'm really not! I've loved being pregnant and I know that our LO will be here in the next few weeks one way or another :-D x

I'm excited too :-D I'm not tired of waiting, I just can't stop sleeping! Hoping it's my body's way preparing me for the big event ;-) people keep asking if I'm fed up and annoyed yet that baby isn't here yet and I'm really not! I've loved being pregnant and I know that our LO will be here in the next few weeks one way or another :-D x

Sleep is definitely good! I went into labour with DS at midnight so I was pretty tired but I'd slept lots in the days before hand and it really helped! Plus sleep is always good :haha:. I get the same, people assume I must be going mad waiting but really, what's a couple more weeks! I think some people start expecting their baby to come at 37 weeks so by the time they go overdue they're totally fed up! Whereas if you expect to go overdue its no real bother :). Its great you're enjoying it, it really is over all too soon!

I am!! And I'm so tired, all I feel like doing is sleeping! Not had a single twinge at all, baby is obviously nice and comfy in there. Seeing mw tomorrow as BP was a little high at my appt - hoping it was a one off as we have a home birth planned and if it's still high I have to go in tomorrow for checks. If all is ok am booked in for a sweep on Tuesday when ill be 41 weeks! Fingers crossed our babies arrive soon! X

I had high BP one random day and protein in my wee. Two days later it was back down and completley normal, i was stuck in horrendous traffic the day of that appt and was scared i was going to be late, so that was probably it haha! Hope you can have your home birth! x

I had high BP one random day and protein in my wee. Two days later it was back down and completley normal, i was stuck in horrendous traffic the day of that appt and was scared i was going to be late, so that was probably it haha! Hope you can have your home birth! x

Ooh I did too, at my last appointment I had protein in my wee and high BP, when she did my BP again at the end of the appointment it was normal :). Had a check the next day and my urine was clear and my BP was nice and low :)

Sorry about the random double post, my phone is being weird!

Our boiler broke last Sunday so we've not had heating or hot water all week. Not great when you've planned a home birth and have a birth pool set up ready to go! I'm hoping it was that that caused the higher than normal BP, though it was slightly elevated at my last appt too (just before I finished to go on mat leave!) at the end of the day, as long as baby is healthy and safe that's all I care about :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->