Who's seen Les Mis?

kmbabycrazy

Reaction score
Omg. Saw it at the cinema and it was amazing!!! I've always loved it. It's one of my favourite musicals and I've been waiting for years for this film to come out and it did not disappoint. It was just fantastic!! I cried for most of it and sometimes just in pure awe!! Anne Hathaway definitely deserves the Oscar for her performance in it. She was phenomenal!!!

Never had any interest in it or a clue what it was about, not my type of thing!

I went this week with my sisters as a last minute thing after dinner and was going to pull out of the film but so glad I didn't, It was bloody amazing! Iwant to see it again!

Me and the hubs watched it online lastnight. Enjoyed it but glad when it was over, mainly because we put it on late and it was getting towards midnight :haha: Cried a few times and at the end I sat there like yeah that was pretty awesome. Think it's a film to watch at the cinemas really, I cried just at the trailer when I went to watch another film the other week.
x

My husband took me to see it last week as a surprise! I thought it was great x

It was amazing I absolutely love it. OH has had the songs in his head since we went lol. He just walks around singing them to himself x

I saw it and loved it I've loved the musical and the songs my OH took me to see it in London 2 years ago and I got him into it too hes been walking around singing the songs for 2 weeks

DH and I went to see it - DH wasn't keen on going, but ended up really enjoying it. I LOVED it :)

I dreeeeeamed a dreeeeammmm

It was really good, had a great story line, was a bit long though. I couldn't really enjoy after hour and a half (2h 40mins aprox) I was in so much pain with my back, was really uncomfortable. Depends on your cinema I guess, but I would recommend it :)

I really enjoyed it too but after an hour my coccyx was hurting really bad so i spent the rest of the film trying to counter balance my weight lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->