Whos the Daddy?! eastenders......

It has to be one of them that was all sat round the table in the VIc and decided to have a whip round for her..........Darren,Billy,Phil or Minty..........

My money is on Darren! Whenever there is a scene with Heather, it goes straight to a different scene with Darren iykwim?

It has to be one of them that was all sat round the table in the VIc and decided to have a whip round for her..........Darren,Billy,Phil or Minty..........

My money is on Darren! Whenever there is a scene with Heather, it goes straight to a different scene with Darren iykwim?

Awww good thinking! could also make Libby closer to her Dad!

Same with Heater. She is due after me! I loved the way her waters broke and about half a cupful fell out in the floor. When mine have gone before it's been like a mass flood :rofl:

DH almost wet himself laughing at that. He said mine was like the scene in that film Coneheads where she floods the basement and it looked like dirty pond water but that was because he released meconium in me.

After reading this thread I am more confused now lol

I dont think its Darren, it could be phil as he was nasty to her alot around that time. you know what hes like. I have no idea.

How comes everyone in soap land has their babies prematurely? I was pregnant before Roxy and she gave birth before me! like 2 months before me.

Roxy had her baby on my due date so I will know if they do things properly and don't just do a soapland trick and put it off to a better day

I don't understand how it COULD be darren????? I swear his like... 18???? No offense but WHAT would an 18 year old want with heather?? As lovely a person as she is I just can't see how shes an 18 year olds type of lass lol xx

George Michael :rofl: crinnnnnge.

i think its def phil. i really doubt its darren because thats just completely unrealistic i think! and would just be a really odd storyline.

You're right, Eastenders probably started the Darren rumour themselves to deflect away from the fact that Phil was staying at Heather and Shirleys when he was back on the drink.

Plus it was him that suggested the whip round for Heather and the baby!!

You're right, Eastenders probably started the Darren rumour themselves to deflect away from the fact that Phil was staying at Heather and Shirleys when he was back on the drink.

Plus it was him that suggested the whip round for Heather and the baby!!

i say phil but eastenders has done this before gave you whos in the running and then its someone totaly different roll on friday whoo hoo x

phil... not see his face when thingy came in said heather had a boy about an hour ago.... something along those lines.

I think Phil slept with her, and thinks he could be the daddy............ but it will turn out to be Jack branning!! :D

phil cos of shell being inlove with him,
minty cos they could get rid of the weirdo in glasses at last,
billy because he deserves a second shot and his storylines are crap,
darren would just be so like not what we think,

anyones guess really

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members