whose has done or almost done their shopping?

Eternal

Three boys!
Reaction score
Im so happy, I am almost done. Still have my in-laws to buy but thats it really. Waiting for things to turn up! Considering 3 of my kids and my husband and father also have birthdays before christmas, as well as a Nephew I am very much relieved!

Me! Well for the girls anyway. Haven't bought anyone elses gifts yet. I am actually sitting on the bus right now with 6 bags of stuff that I just bought (not all xmas lol) and feeling pretty smug that I dont need to stress about it. Also finished for dd3s birthday in a few weeks so I can now crack on with family pressies :)

I'm nowhere near, then again if I was I would be in trouble as I wouldn't be able to resist buying more in the lead up lol

I only have Emily's scooter to buy and playmobil ambulance but I'm waiting to see what she thinks of the play park she's getting for her birthday first. I'm cutting all my family back this year as last year I went to major effort putting together cinema hampers etc for my nephews and they couldn't have cared less. Money in cards for most this year

Me! I'm almost done. Have 2 gift boxes of local ale to buy and something small for MIL. Coouple of bits for DS and thats it :D xx

Me!!!! :happydance:
however I still need a big present from santa :dohh:
with ds's birthday not long after im just not sure as his birthday is done too including the big presents :dohh:

We have finished for the kids, apart from stocking fillers abnd Christmas Eve bags.
We have just got my mum, dad, sister, MIL, nephew, neice, OH's cousins kid, SIL & partner and OH's nanna and taid. We know what we are getting my dad, nephew and neice. OH wants us to finish as soon as but I want to leave some things closer to the time.

I'm nowhere near, then again if I was I would be in trouble as I wouldn't be able to resist buying more in the lead up lol

Yes, well the bargain thread does become a problem for me at times :blush:

There is still all the food to buy and things like that to stress over too haha ... and cakes for the kids birthdays and days out :wacko: so the spending doesn't stop, but I am happy when I can feel i have ticked off the majority.

Now the task of cleaning the house which has been neglected while i obsessed about christmas :blush:

Me! Just a few more bits to get. It's going to be so hard not buying stuff :haha:

Yes, well the bargain thread does become a problem for me at times :blush:

There is still all the food to buy and things like that to stress over too haha ... and cakes for the kids birthdays and days out :wacko: so the spending doesn't stop, but I am happy when I can feel i have ticked off the majority.

Now the task of cleaning the house which has been neglected while i obsessed about christmas :blush:

I've got 2 of mine with birthdays this month but other than paper and cake I've been done for them for a while

Well done you!

I am very jealous! My LO's birthday is 9th December and whilst I've finished all his nearly and his Christmas, I haven't made much of a dent in anyone else's. OH's birthday is 3rd of December, I have another family birthday on 13th December and it's my best friends 30th on the 12th. I feel sick about it all lol.

I finished months ago :blush: Even pre-ordered the tree. Only wrapping and decorating left to do!

Im finished for ds2 and just a few more things to get for ds1 :)

For my youngest i need two more things plus a few stocking fillers ...
for everyone else nowhere near lol!

I just NEED to get stocking fillers. But i have a feeling if i see anything small and can afford it i will pick it up. :xmas10:

Me I'm done and wrapped for the baby and just 3-4 things to get for the other two it's mainly family I'm not done for yet

I am finished for the kids, getting started on the adults now but I like to shop when it's all decorated in the shops so I purposely leave some things

I Wish i was done, i have brought a few bits but we just had my DS's bday, Also have to replace our engine in our car, so will have to wait a few weeks to buy more stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->