Why am i and my other half in pain everytime we make love?!

LaDY

Mummy Of Two xx
Reaction score
Hey ladies...something strange is going on. Please xcuse the graphic details...Everytime i have made love to my partner since being pregnant its been hell. He finds it so difficult to get in as he says i am always so dry...and once he is in i feel like someone is stabbing a knife up me and hes in so much pain that he cant carry on!...whats going on!?

it sounds like hes not arousing you enough hun, maybe try sum lubricant

I have also noticed that I am way way way more sensitive since I have become pregnant, and not in a good way.

foreplay takes longer but i seem to be getting wetter than usual but very sensitive. lube up and have fun!

gets some lube babe or get him to tease u ore to get u wetter

i think you may want to check with your doctor. there is a difference between uncomfortable and feeling like being stabb.
they may give you advice on different positions you can use :)

I agree,lube or play with each other a bit more before intercourse, it makes a big difference. Plus maybe your needs have changed with pregnancy (I mean sexually) so communicate those needs to him so he can turn you on more.

im having the same probs with sex but only since iv been in the third tri, me and OH bought some lube and it does help a bit but iv noticed that if we foreplay for a bit longer it does help, now i get the pain more after sex, i feel swollen and sore, apparently its due to an increased blood flow down there which can make things a bit harder and more sensitive, me and OH havent had sex for nearly a month coz i dread the pain during and after and it just puts me off the mood, hope things get better for you hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->