Why am I irritated by everyone?

Sarah Lou 80

Reaction score
Think I'm having a bad day/week/month! I feel like everyone I know is just irritating and annoying right now. My friends and family, OH, day to day situations, myself. Everything just irritates me. Why?!

Is it because I'm a bit tired?! Anyone else feel like this? I just want to curl up in a dark room and let the world carry on.

I used to suffer with depression and stopped taking medication before I was pregnant and now I'm worrying that it's coming back.

I know I'm being irrational, but I just want everyone to leave me alone for a bit!

Sorry for the self indulgent post! Just needed to get it off my chest!

I went through this for about a month... I honestly thought I was going crazy at first but then did some reading and my hormones were out of whack! I was coming off of breastfeeding and my prenatals and what not and just getting a routine down with the baby and my life and I wanted to be bothered by no one!! Actually this weekend was the first time I felt normal again and wanted to be social and have sex. I just started a 5 day fast and clense to give my system a reboot because I feel all gross inside. So I will see how it goes. Good luck to you, it does pass and will get better.

Thank you! Feeling a bit more human today but a bit on the edge! Bloody hormones!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->