Why am i losing weight?

sweetsammi

1st time mummy and WTT
Reaction score
Not that i'm complaining! But I lost my baby weight literally after i popped Oli out! I thought this was wierd cus i was expectin my bump to go down gradually over a matter of weeks...well it didnt- my tummy was just completly flat after having him! When i got home 2days later i weighed myself and i weighed the same as i did before i was pregs!! Within a month i weighed 2stone less then i did before i was pregs..and i'm still losing it! I've always been a small size 10 and now size 6 are too big! Yet i don't look any thinner to me. I weighed 8stone 7 before i was pregnant and now i weigh 6stone 7. I know that sounds tiny but i am only 5ft tall. I dont know why im losing weight though becuase i eat lots and i eat whatever i want! Should i be worried? I'm not sure if its conected to my migrains i wrote about in another thread.x

I have no idea what it could be down too? Perhaps stress? To be fair you have had a whole lot to deal with since the birth of Oliver what with your OH and all that.

Personally i'd go and seek advice from the doctor hun.

x

you need to see your doctor huni

6 and a half stone is the weight that people with anorexia get admitted into hospital.

You need to see your doctor, if not for yourself, for your son x

Think you should check in with your gp. :hugs:

Yeah, you need to be a healthy weight range if you're breastfeeding, so I would seek a medical opinion darlin.

Good luck

hi sweetsammi,

I read your thread and just had to reply, theres a condition which can make you lose alot of weight very quickly; its an over-active throid (hyperthroidyism). Its symptoms include weightloss, tremor, palpitations, headache, muscle cramps, irritability and increase in appetite.

If you think any of this rings bell go to your gp and get them to do a blood test to test your thyroid function.

I have the condition myself.

hope this has helped.

Thanks all, i'm not actually under weight or anything, i know it sounds like it but i am only about 4ft11-5ft tall o i am still within the healthy weight range. My BMI is healthy too. I'm not concerned i weigh too little..i in no way look skinny or underweight, i just look a normal healthy weight. I am just concered about how quick i lost weight after giving birth and the fact that i used to put on weight really easy but now i dont. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->