Why am I not bleeding

babies7777

Momma and ttc
Reaction score
Appreciate any advice.
I got my bfp on the 7th April 14dpo after double embryo Ivf transfer. Everything was going fine my test lines were getting darker. On Tuesday morning I started with an intense pain in my left side like cyst pain. I went to my ivf clinic. They examined my stomach and then did a vaginal and abdo ultrasound. They said my womb lining was nice and thick and it was too early to see anything if it was an ectopic. I was sent home and the pain was so much worse. I think the ultrasound made it worse and although they noted a cyst on my left ovary, said it was too small to be causing pain. I took paracetamol and by the next day the pain was back to a manageable level. That morning, Wednesday, I did a test and the line took ages to come through, but eventually did. The next day, Thursday, I woke up at 1am with strong wind pains. I have been taking progestrone suppositries vaginally and likely a side effect. I decided to test and the line was fainter than the day before. I went back to bed and tested again at 7.30. Still fainter. On Friday I decided to pay to have a betahcg done. My results were 38.1 IU/L.
I have got a frer for tomorrow.
I have had no bleeding or cramps. I don't know what is going on.
I wondered if maybe the corpus lut cyst burst and that is why the level dropped, but I could be just grasping at straws.
This is our last chance at having another and I am beyond heart broken and confused.
Progestrone suppositories don't usually stop people from bleeding if they were going to anyway so I can't understand why I have not bled.
Is there hope or am I just deluding myself.

Didn't want to read and run honey but please know everything is crossed for you. Let us know how you go xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->