Why are my symptoms getting less?..

LaurenaC

Reaction score
I'm about 5 to 5 1/2 weeks and over the last couple of days my symptoms have been getting less. A few days ago I felt nauseous and my boobs were really tender, I also had heartburn and headaches. Now I have woken up today with hardly anything at all, except a stabbing/ throbbing pain in my left side. I have no bleeding or cramping. I know that it is possible to lose symptoms but I would have thought that it wouldn't be this early. Any thoughts? X

Symptoms usually peak later in the day so you might still be getting some symptoms later on and cramping is a symptom on its own. Try not to worry about it. :hug:

Symptoms usually peak later in the day so you might still be getting some symptoms later on and cramping is a symptom on its own. Try not to worry about it. :hug:

Thank you.. I hope so. It's so stressful! I thought when I finally got a positive that I would be happy and overjoyed, how wrong could I have been!! x

If the pain is very bad get it checked
Just to rule out ectopic
But its most likely not
Not trying to worry u but just in case xx

I feel you! I'm 5 weeks five days.

I had some pulling and bloating earlier in the week. And now... NOTHING. Nada. Actually I feel great. It sucks. (and yes... I see the irony)

It's very difficult (especially because I had a miscarriage a few months ago). But I also know that symptoms can be ALL over the board... really at ANY time. They come and go and that's perfectly normal. Early pregnancy is a stressful time.

So I don't know how helpful I can be... lol... but you're not alone. And (while I'm a HUGE hypocrite, because I'm worried about the EXACT same thing) I know that there really is not "set timing" or "normal" symptoms. They come and go at random intervals and everyone is truly unique.

Ha... ironically... writing this to you actually helped ME convince myself a bit that it's probably just fine. So, thanks! :)

I know exactly how you feel! Symptoms seem to come and go really fast. It's so strange in my last pregnancy I was like arghh morning sickness, but in this one i'm like comeee back it means baba is strongg! In my last one I didn't get many symptoms until 6 or 7 weeks, now it's like ridiculous.

Thank you ladies you have put my mind at rest. It's such a stressful time isn't it! I really thought the further along I get the more strong the symptoms would get but it seems not to be that way at the moment. Praying that little bean is alright. I have an early scan on Tuesday as when they did one last week all they saw was an empty sac. My HCG is rising but not doubling (about 60%) so they want to do another scan to see if things have developed. Fingers crossed x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->