• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Why are people so shallow minded

It's so silly isn't it. Alfies been able to say my dogs name berry for months but my qgrandm was having none of it until she saw proof via a video silly woman lol just if ignore them Hun. Looking forward to seeing you and Chloe on the twenty fourth :happydance: xx

we get this too. it's so annoying. my LO is up to about 20 words now, no one believes it and she rarely performs for people, but she knows the words. in some posts people are always saying how mom's exaggerate, but I don't think they do… because i don't, but i've gotten accused of it.

oh and yes, just ignore it. the more you try to prove it, the more people will think you're showing off when really you are just trying to show that you're not a liar!!! My LO is going to meet her grandma (who she's only met once) soon and she is going to so shocked when she hears her because she's never heard her talk on the phone or anything. she'll only do it when no one bothers her about it. like her momma i guess.

My son barely talks at 20 months but I wish he did! I get judged all the time over that so I know how you feel but from the other side.

My son barely talks at 20 months but I wish he did! I get judged all the time over that so I know how you feel but from the other side.

Hope he starts talking soon. I know a childminder and a 2year old she looks after not long said his 1st word they been told nothin wrong just developing at own pace

we get this too. it's so annoying. my LO is up to about 20 words now, no one believes it and she rarely performs for people, but she knows the words. in some posts people are always saying how mom's exaggerate, but I don't think they do… because i don't, but i've gotten accused of it.

This is roughly how many my daughter knows too why would you exaggerate

Ha! My oldest said about 20 words before she even decided to cheer me up my saying something that remotely resembled 'mummy' or 'daddy'.
( I still think she did it on purpose!!)

Ignore them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"