Why are there babies everywhere suddenly!?

Minipooh

Reaction score
Having to laugh. After an awful day of bfn's, cramps, headaches & feeling like it's all over for this month....I decided to cheer myself up with a chai tea in Starbucks! .....no joke, I am the ONLY lady in here who isn't cuddling a baby!!

Talk about the worst 'cheer up' choice ever! lol

They all look so happy & I'm trying hard to believe it will be me one day soon.

But I think I might take my tea home :)

I lost my daughter three months ago & everywhere I go - every tv show & commercial has a pregnant woman or baby in it. And everyone I know is either pregnant or just had their baby. I TOTALLY GET IT!
My favorite show even has a story line about a very premature baby - which hits so close to home....like, why...really? LOL
Funny how heightened it all is when we experience tragedy.

Aidasmom I'm so sorry to read about your loss! I can't even imagine how painful that must be.

But I do totally get the 'seeing pregnant women' everywhere thing. I never even noticed before we started ttc! I keep finding myself fast forwarding through the adverts whenever a pregnancy related ad comes on.

I wish you so much luck for the future xx

Ugh yes! My two favorite shows at the moment both women found out they are pregnant...and surprising enough..i believe they are both pregnant that are not their husbands lol. I also noticed pregnant ladies everywhere and it seems like all my friends and family are pregnant or just had babies

Oh yes my friends are all pregnant and one due to give birth. They say its the water around here but I must be having something different. I feel u xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->